PDA

View Full Version : My apologises

platinum786
05 Jun 06,, 10:24
Over the last 48 hours or so, some people may have found me to be acting in a manner unfitting of my character and unfitting of a guest. If i have caused any offense within this period i'd like to apologise, evidently I have fallen victim to continious baiting during a weak moment, however that is not an excuse for the choices I made after that.

We are all guests of the administrator on WAB and all representatives of ourselves, out parents, our nation(s), our schooling, and should behave in a manner befitting to that and in a manner that portrays all due repsect to these institutions.

sparten
05 Jun 06,, 10:53
Go to go Plat, doing the gentlemenly thing.

Neo
05 Jun 06,, 11:03
Well said Plat! :)

Parihaka
05 Jun 06,, 11:40
I wouldn't sweat it Plat, as long as you speak from the heart you're ok by me, and I would expect most of the others on this board.

platinum786
05 Jun 06,, 12:02
well obviously, but there is no need to be childish about things, as some people do and as i did for a short while...

Neo
05 Jun 06,, 12:17
Behavior breeds behavior!

lemontree
05 Jun 06,, 13:00
Behavior breeds behavior!
I agree something like your behaviour, its been impecable and so has sparten. The unfortunate thing about the other Pak members, is that they use rather "colourful language" (to put it lightly) for Indians on other forums, so these pious platitutes seem more of a sham. However, I hope his future posts prove me wrong.

platinum786
05 Jun 06,, 13:34
Moods change, opinoins change, the weather changes, time changes, people change, everything changes, the only constant is change.

OrdinaryGuy
05 Jun 06,, 13:47
And my beer can just changed too

Asim Aquil
05 Jun 06,, 13:48
just don't do this >> :rolleyes: << :biggrin:

THL
05 Jun 06,, 13:56
Ya know, I gotta start coming over and hanging out in the forums you all post in more often 'cuz apparently I am missing out on all the good stuff!!

:tongue:

Archer
05 Jun 06,, 13:58
Re: Platitudes.

Proof of the pudding is in the eating, old bean. Hope you do the right thing from now on.

Archer
05 Jun 06,, 13:59
I agree something like your behaviour, its been impecable and so has sparten. The unfortunate thing about the other Pak members, is that they use rather "colourful language" (to put it lightly) for Indians on other forums, so these pious platitutes seem more of a sham. However, I hope his future posts prove me wrong.

Unfortunately, true.

Asim Aquil
05 Jun 06,, 14:04
Ya know, I gotta start coming over and hanging out in the forums you all post in more often 'cuz apparently I am missing out on all the good stuff!!

:tongue:
Better hurry up then, till the place has still got some of us left.

vinay60000
05 Jun 06,, 14:12
was i missing some action ????

platinum786
05 Jun 06,, 15:02
you ppl should always read the south asian forum, we're always bickering....bare action.

Confed999
05 Jun 06,, 15:17
Thanks Plat, we were getting worried about you. :)

just don't do this >> :rolleyes: << :biggrin:
Well quite true. Once a mod/admin has stated it is time to stop playing games, one must stop playing games, or pay the price. Most of the people banned recently, have been banned for back talking a mod. That includes your ban BTW...

platinum786
05 Jun 06,, 15:30
:tongue: what about that, is that allowed?

:biggrin:

Asim Aquil
05 Jun 06,, 15:35
Hey I love talking! I know why I was banned, and I know a :rolleyes: wasn't the only reason behind it. Because if you're saying it was, then trust me the next time someone (a Mod, a God, anyone) tells me "I'm DONE", I'm gonna think its unfair and express that.

The Prophet Mohammad said, when you see something wrong, physically stop it, if you can't then at least speak up against it. When you can't even do that, know it in your heart what you see is wrong.

So you know what it is that I would do when the next time someone tries to shut me up. You guy's are mods, moderate, and don't harm what is in the best interest of WAB. I know deep down you think, that you've been cornered into becoming the Incredible Hulk type mods but end result is that you're doing nothing beneficial for the board by taking this line of action. The bannage aside, I probably hold WAB as close to me as you do so trust me I got its best interest at mind.

But when I see something wrong, I will do either one of the three things.

sparten
05 Jun 06,, 15:36
We could say the same about all the Indian members (except yourself, Bull and maybe Sammy), and not only on other forums.

Confed999
05 Jun 06,, 15:57
and I know a :rolleyes: wasn't the only reason behind it.
You were banned because you don't know when to quit. You can't play the "they banned me to make up for banning some Indians" game here, like you are over at PDF, because the reality is that those of us administering to this board couldn't care less what race, nationality, sex, political inclination, sexual preference, or religion you are. The ONLY reason you got vacation time was the series of posts arguing with Hat when he told you to cease. Had you gone with the opposite method, and simply dropped it and moved on, you would have had no interruption to your posting here.

You guy's are mods, moderate, and don't harm what is in the best interest of WAB.
People who cannot follow rules, or even simple instructions, and people who cannot let things that do not even matter go, are not in the best interests of the WAB.

I know deep down you think, that you've been cornered into becoming the Incredible Hulk type mods but end result is that you're doing nothing beneficial for the board by taking this line of action.
Post count is up, hits are up, membership is up, and people seem to be having a better time, with much better debates. Honestly, I thought as you described at first, but I was definately wrong.

But when I see something wrong, I will do either one of the three things.
Do them, but follow the rules, and when a mod/admin says to drop it, just drop it. Simplicity...

Archer
05 Jun 06,, 16:12
The Prophet Mohammad said, when you see something wrong, physically stop it, if you can't then at least speak up against it. When you can't even do that, know it in your heart what you see is wrong.

Oh for the love of..

Can we stop with the extreme piety bit, please.

Confed999
05 Jun 06,, 16:17
Oh for the love of..

Can we stop with the extreme piety bit, please.
Actually those are good words.

sparten
05 Jun 06,, 16:19
You were banned because you don't know when to quit. You can't play the "they banned me to make up for banning some Indians" game here, like you are over at PDF, because the reality is that those of us administering to this board couldn't care less what race, nationality, sex, political inclination, sexual preference, or religion you are. The ONLY reason you got vacation time was the series of posts arguing with Hat when he told you to cease. Had you gone with the opposite method, and simply dropped it and moved on, you would have had no interruption to your posting here.

Take you at your word old man. Though, you do know, that everybody feels differently.

Officer of Engineers
05 Jun 06,, 16:20
Plat,

Good show.

The rest of you. Stop turning this into a p!ssing contest. I'm sick of the whole lot of you turning every single thing good or bad into who's got the bigger penis.

Stop.

Now.

Confed999
05 Jun 06,, 16:28
Take you at your word old man.
Honestly, I'd think you would have read enough of my posts here to not even have a question about it.

Though, you do know, that everybody feels differently.
Then they are busily searching for the forrest, but cannot seem to find it, for there are far too many trees in the way...

Archer
05 Jun 06,, 16:53
Actually those are good words.

My comment was not directed at the words Confed, but at their usage and whether the intentions actually backed the remarks.

Anyways, will follow Chimo's lead. No more comments on this.

Asim Aquil
05 Jun 06,, 17:03
Take you at your word old man. Though, you do know, that everybody feels differently.
I'd follow suit and will take his (Confed's) word for it. I'm just upset over the re-bannage of Sri. According to me he's been a worthy opponent and will be missed.

sparten
05 Jun 06,, 17:23
Honestly, I'd think you would have read enough of my posts here to not even have a question about it.

My apologies, I never doubted your word at all. Just saying people might think that you had other reasons. I never thought you did.

667medic
05 Jun 06,, 17:32
Who are you trying to fool you HYPOCRITE...

THL
05 Jun 06,, 17:39
Plat,

Good show.

The rest of you. Stop turning this into a p!ssing contest. I'm sick of the whole lot of you turning every single thing good or bad into who's got the bigger penis.

Stop.

Now.
I am replying to post this because I think it deserves to be posted and read again.

Confed999
05 Jun 06,, 17:44
I'm just upset over the re-bannage of Sri.
As am I, besides his reading more than I typed, I was truly enjoying our little battles here.

Who are you trying to fool you HYPOCRITE...
Personal attacks will not be tolerated here, do not make me tell you again.

I am replying to post this because I think it deserves to be posted and read again.
I quite agree.

Plat,

Good show.

Stop.

Now.
Locked...