This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About the blunt Americans.

Tell, the Americans, well be blunt? Probably your president, cleverest among you, for him you see IQ whole 90. Such president too clever, for you not seems, what to you?
    And how you, cretins, which one in earnest participat in one present war, can in something criticize Russia?
    Yes, certainly, I receive large pleasure.
    0.00%
    Basically it suffices to us, americans.
    0.00%
    It is not pleasant to me, but it is necessary it to do, you see I dwell in america.
    0.00%
    I too blunt to understand about what you here speak.
    100.00%

Aye, Ironman or Gio maybe only people that have a working knowledge of English should post here.

BTW, Have at Checnyia(sp?), we don't care.

Comment

LOL

Comment

not sure i understand any of those posts ...
        at

Comment

Никто не может понять Вас.

Thread locked.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Lucky Red is only bad at English. And not rude. Or he'd be in the pink by now. :lol

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
              Aye, Ironman or Gio maybe only people that have a working knowledge of English should post here.

BTW, Have at Checnyia(sp?), we don't care.
              Apparently our Government does care that Chechnya is having at them. Hence the U.S. Spec Ops helping to train the Russian Military before sending them there.

And you gotta love how these Russians are all like "KILL AMERICANS!". As if thier taking bin Laden's offer to kill us where ever they find us. :reallymad

Comment

Working...
              X