PDA

View Full Version : Navy Pier, Chicago

THL
28 May 06,, 01:37
Took the small room mate downtown today with a friend and my friend's kids. We went out to Navy Pier and got to see some very nice boats. Thought I'd share...

THL
28 May 06,, 01:38
and some more....

Captain Drunk
28 May 06,, 13:07
Lovely, did the whole jingbang worry you for a boat ride? :)

Confed999
28 May 06,, 18:57
Nice stuff! Thanks THL! :)

Jay
29 May 06,, 02:01
I've been in one of those sail boats, I think the ride lasts about 2:45, they take you inside THE lake for a round and then bring you back.

There are much nicer boats with eateries inside but are darn expensive :redface:

Blademaster
20 Jun 06,, 05:33
THL,

I can say with great sincerity that these pictures would be greatly enhanced if you would allow yourself to be snapped as part of the pictures, preferably in a bikini.

It would only help people appreciate.. ahem... the natural beauty of such surroundings. :biggrin:

THL
20 Jun 06,, 12:34
Lovely, did the whole jingbang worry you for a boat ride? :)
Those particular boats are all privately owned. They have others that sail around the lake for lunch cruises and the like.

THL,

I can say with great sincerity that these pictures would be greatly enhanced if you would allow yourself to be snapped as part of the pictures, preferably in a bikini.

It would only help people appreciate.. ahem... the natural beauty of such surroundings.
I did end up in one of the pictures actually...just not one that was posted. It also happens to be one of only 3 taken of me in the last year. The other two were destroyed in freak "accidents".

So I can say with certainty that my presence in the photo on Lake Michigan did nothing for the scenery of the lake and view I love so much. :)

Dreadnought
20 Jun 06,, 15:14
Those particular boats are all privately owned. They have others that sail around the lake for lunch cruises and the like.

I did end up in one of the pictures actually...just not one that was posted. It also happens to be one of only 3 taken of me in the last year. The other two were destroyed in freak "accidents".

So I can say with certainty that my presence in the photo on Lake Michigan did nothing for the scenery of the lake and view I love so much. :)

Nice four-master! :)