Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severe Chew toy shortage

Sigh...
    Not that I'm criticizing, mind you, but every time a good chew toy shows up, the guy in charge of the kennel makes it vanish. I understand, and all that, it's just that almost nobody comes to play in my cage. They won't even let beings like it play over at PDF anymore.

Maybe you could email me a file of Onyxnine's posts to pin up in my trophy room?
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
    Sigh...
    Not that I'm criticizing, mind you, but every time a good chew toy shows up, the guy in charge of the kennel makes it vanish. I understand, and all that, it's just that almost nobody comes to play in my cage. They won't even let beings like it play over at PDF anymore.

Maybe you could email me a file of Onyxnine's posts to pin up in my trophy room?
    Sorry Drez, but we can't allow them too close to your cage. The janitorial staff is complaining about all the blood and frankly you go through your toys too quickly.
    You just relax and we'll throw you a raw steak later on. ;)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
      frankly you go through your toys too quickly.
      ;)
      But I was gonna make this one last a long time! I really was! I promise! I just wanted to chew off the squishy bits and watch it bleed until the dirt got all sticky and gooey then I'd roll in i...Uhmmm, yeah, harummph.

Raw steak? It hasn't been dead a real long time, has it?
      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
        Uhmmm, yeah, harummph.
        Let me guess....sometimes Mrs Drez wakes up grumpy. Other times she let's him sleep.

“He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Let me guess....sometimes Mrs Drez wakes up grumpy. Other times she let's him sleep.

In actuality, I am likely the most difficult to anger or insult person you will ever meet. The problem, or so I am told, is that I sometimes freak people out by acting a little to calm. ;)
          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Your chewtoy has snuck back in.

The user MIE5454

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
              Your chewtoy has snuck back in.

The user MIE5454
              Actually probably not the same person (believe it or not).

But Herr MIE5454 still a "person of interest". ;)

Comment

He posted the same crap in my Corner twice and once in the Land Force section. Same MO.

Comment

Got 'em, nice job OoE... ;)
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                    Got 'em, nice job OoE... ;)
                    Itchy trigger finger there Confed?

Comment

Itchy trigger finger there Confed?
                      Nope, 110% sure. ;) OoE knows his flooders...
                      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                        Nope, 110% sure. ;) OoE knows his flooders...
                        Yep...my "CSI" skills failed me.

Also I failed to do a thorough enough check of the available evidence.

Comment

chew toys....lol we where biting each others heads off in the asain forums just like 3-4 days ago...you should have visisted...

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
                            chew toys....lol we where biting each others heads off in the asain forums just like 3-4 days ago...you should have visisted...
                            A "chewtoy" generally refers to a brand new member that arrives on the board and immediately begins flooding the forums with nonsensical, or propagandistic, or rambling (or all 3 combined) subjects.

They typically brag about their supposed "knowledge" or "experience" and are notorious for not bothering to read the Forum Rules...then whining about being banned for no reason at all, crying crocodile tears and screaming "DICTATORSHIP!!" when they are finally banned.

While they can be a yummy treat and wonderfully nutritious for some of our more aged members, they typically do not have much durability and are therefore are not long-lived.

Not unlike the eponymous canine accessory available at fine pet stores everywhere.

Comment

yeah, we got that aloKindia2010101.....there was some other ones as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X