PDA

View Full Version : Severe Chew toy shortage

2DREZQ
14 May 06,, 15:23
Sigh...
Not that I'm criticizing, mind you, but every time a good chew toy shows up, the guy in charge of the kennel makes it vanish. I understand, and all that, it's just that almost nobody comes to play in my cage. They won't even let beings like it play over at PDF anymore.

Maybe you could email me a file of Onyxnine's posts to pin up in my trophy room?

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 19:41
Sigh...
Not that I'm criticizing, mind you, but every time a good chew toy shows up, the guy in charge of the kennel makes it vanish. I understand, and all that, it's just that almost nobody comes to play in my cage. They won't even let beings like it play over at PDF anymore.

Maybe you could email me a file of Onyxnine's posts to pin up in my trophy room?
Sorry Drez, but we can't allow them too close to your cage. The janitorial staff is complaining about all the blood and frankly you go through your toys too quickly.
You just relax and we'll throw you a raw steak later on. ;)

2DREZQ
14 May 06,, 20:41
frankly you go through your toys too quickly.
;)

But I was gonna make this one last a long time! I really was! I promise! I just wanted to chew off the squishy bits and watch it bleed until the dirt got all sticky and gooey then I'd roll in i...Uhmmm, yeah, harummph.

Raw steak? It hasn't been dead a real long time, has it?

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 20:47
Uhmmm, yeah, harummph.
Let me guess....sometimes Mrs Drez wakes up grumpy. Other times she let's him sleep.

:biggrin:

2DREZQ
14 May 06,, 20:57
Let me guess....sometimes Mrs Drez wakes up grumpy. Other times she let's him sleep.

:biggrin:

In actuality, I am likely the most difficult to anger or insult person you will ever meet. The problem, or so I am told, is that I sometimes freak people out by acting a little to calm. ;)

Officer of Engineers
14 May 06,, 21:34
Your chewtoy has snuck back in.

The user MIE5454

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 21:37
Your chewtoy has snuck back in.

The user MIE5454
Actually probably not the same person (believe it or not).

But Herr MIE5454 still a "person of interest". ;)

Officer of Engineers
14 May 06,, 21:39
He posted the same crap in my Corner twice and once in the Land Force section. Same MO.

Confed999
14 May 06,, 21:49
Got 'em, nice job OoE... ;)

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 21:50
Got 'em, nice job OoE... ;)
Itchy trigger finger there Confed? :biggrin:

Confed999
14 May 06,, 21:56
Itchy trigger finger there Confed? :biggrin:
Nope, 110% sure. ;) OoE knows his flooders...

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 22:03
Nope, 110% sure. ;) OoE knows his flooders...
Yep...my "CSI" skills failed me. :frown:

Also I failed to do a thorough enough check of the available evidence. :redface:

platinum786
15 May 06,, 10:29
chew toys....lol we where biting each others heads off in the asain forums just like 3-4 days ago...you should have visisted...

TopHatter
15 May 06,, 21:38
chew toys....lol we where biting each others heads off in the asain forums just like 3-4 days ago...you should have visisted...
A "chewtoy" generally refers to a brand new member that arrives on the board and immediately begins flooding the forums with nonsensical, or propagandistic, or rambling (or all 3 combined) subjects.

They typically brag about their supposed "knowledge" or "experience" and are notorious for not bothering to read the Forum Rules...then whining about being banned for no reason at all, crying crocodile tears and screaming "DICTATORSHIP!!" when they are finally banned.

While they can be a yummy treat and wonderfully nutritious for some of our more aged members, they typically do not have much durability and are therefore are not long-lived.

Not unlike the eponymous canine accessory available at fine pet stores everywhere.

platinum786
16 May 06,, 01:15
yeah, we got that aloKindia2010101.....there was some other ones as well...