PDA

View Full Version : apologies to TopHatter

Parihaka
13 May 06,, 23:56
In the attention to all Indians thread I made the assertion that TopHatter sucked as a moderator. Having been told of a few facts which, not being a moderator myself, I was unaware of, I unreservedly apologise to TopHatter.

I would against my normal habit go in and edit that comment out and post this there but as the thread has been locked by Chris I can't, so therefore offer this public apology here in lieu. Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.

TopHatter
13 May 06,, 23:59
In the attention to all Indians thread I made the assertion that TopHatter sucked as a moderator. Having been told of a few facts which, not being a moderator myself, I was unaware of, I unreservedly apologise to TopHatter.
Iain,
Don't sweat it man, we've all been through the wringer these past several weeks. :frown:
And thanks for those kind words, it means a lot :)

Ray
14 May 06,, 05:11

I would against my normal habit go in and edit that comment out and post this there but as the thread has been locked by Chris I can't, so therefore offer this public apology here in lieu. Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.

Iain,

Nice of you.

2DREZQ
14 May 06,, 05:15
Class act.

Officer of Engineers
14 May 06,, 07:17
Understanding what has been going on behind the scenes better now I can rightfully assert the TopHatter anything but sucks.

Iain.

We'll have to see about that. You do know he has challenged both of us to drink him under the table.

BTW, it's always uplifting to see a Gentlemanly act.

TopHatter
14 May 06,, 08:51
You do know he has challenged both of us to drink him under the table.
I thought I had merely threatened to Drink Canada Dry :confused:

sparten
14 May 06,, 15:25
As I said before Iain is a gentleman.

Lahori paa jee
14 May 06,, 15:30
Iain,

Nice of you.

It would be nicer if you return too. WAB is an addiction and you wont be able to resist it much longer.

Asim Aquil
14 May 06,, 15:47
Iain,
Don't sweat it man, we've all been through the wringer these past several weeks. :frown:
And thanks for those kind words, it means a lot :)
Hope we're cool too?

percentage_plyr
14 May 06,, 17:00
It would be nicer if you return too. WAB is an addiction and you wont be able to resist it much longer.

though still a newbie here,i second that.

TopHatter
15 May 06,, 00:36
Hope we're cool too?
We're cool.
Do please remember the Mod-fuse is measured in seconds right now though:

Currently we're running at near zero tolerace.