bhutto vetoed us attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bhutto vetoed us attack

i was reading newspaper and i saw a terrifying news which appeared!!!
    some arab millitant leaders and army general along with osama bin laden had actually planned to start attacks on the us
    but benazir bhutto vetoed it LOL. And so furiated by her moves osama tried to pull her govt. down!!!
    i wonder why did she sit numb all these years not telling the world the real truth abt this .
    these are just one of the few facts i guess for the matter USA or evry country knows and they still support pakistan on every cause
    simply put pakistan is a doomed country and world countries should think of something very important to bring down pak.
    i bet USA knows everything abt this but still turning to pak like a foe !!! really irks
    Last edited by anand1266; 12 May 06,, 14:24.

repost. And bhutto is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
      repost. And bhutto is a liar.
      well true !! u just cant trust newspaper reports these days but keeping in mind pakistans bad history / reputation , it is true ....atleast for me
      whole country is a liar..

Comment

No no, the newspaper's right, I saw the interview it was on Pakistan's Geo TV.

But she's a liar.

Comment

PAKISTAN ATTACKING US................

WAT A JOKE?

BHUTTO ONLY POLITICALLY MONGERING!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
            No no, the newspaper's right, I saw the interview it was on Pakistan's Geo TV.

But she's a liar.

No doubt she is a liar.
            Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
            Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

Comment

Working...
            X