My New Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Ride

Since I don't play in a tank at the moment, I though I'd post some pics of my new ride:
    Attached Files
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Didn't they retire the Humvee replaced it with the Merc G class?

Comment

Any weapons mount on the roof of that beast?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Ben - Does that come in burgandy with leather interior, chrome trim, a CD changer and a moonroof by chance?

Looking at that picture again, those doors would look much better if positioned as suicide doors...think thats an option?

And what ever happened to those anyway? Why does no one bring suicide doors back?
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Yeah, there's a place to mount a MaG

A couple more pics of me and my ride.
          Attached Files
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

And SPC. Purcell thought you were me. Hate to think how skinny you were before Basic.

P.s. Mind if I save any of those pics to disk and make them into 4x6 prints too? Thanks!, knew you'd let me. ;)

Comment

No problem. I want royalties, though...

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                Any weapons mount on the roof of that beast?
                Besides the pintle mount clearly visible protruding from the roof? ;)

Comment

PRIVATE ROSS!

When you're getting your pic taken in uniform tighten up the chinstrap and pull the helmet down low over your eyes!

The way you're wearing that helmet all tilted back on your head like it's some kind of girlscout beret is making your army look bad on an international level!

Square your shiit away dammit!

You're the jewish assassin, a trained professional warrior....not some damned sissy mary! Look the part!
                  Last edited by Bill; 13 May 06,, 22:46.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    PRIVATE ROSS!

When you're getting your pic taken in uniform tighten up the chinstrap and pull the helmet down low over your eyes!

The way you're wearing that helmet all tilted back on your head like it's some kind of girlscout beret is making your army look bad on an international level!

Square your shiit away dammit!

You're the jewish assassin, a trained professional warrior....not some damned sissy mary! Look the part!
                    First of all, it's Corporal Ben. Second of all, I wear my helmet only cause of regulations. I would much rather wear my cap, since the most dangerous thing that could happen is a rock or Molotov cocktail headed my way.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                      First of all, it's Corporal Ben. Second of all, I wear my helmet only cause of regulations. I would much rather wear my cap, since the most dangerous thing that could happen is a rock or Molotov cocktail headed my way.
                      You've been in what, a year tops?
                      Corporal already......so sad, it cheapens the title.

At this rate you'll be a general by New Years!

At any rate, the point is not about wearing what you like, the point is about LOOKING GOOD while wearing what they make you.

Just think, if you wore your helmet right you might already be a field marshal. :)

Comment

I got my Corporal when I finished my training, which was about 6 1/2 months in. I'll get Sergeant at a year and four months, and Staff Sergeant at two years and four months. Once you finish mandatory service and become an NCO, rank isn't that easy to get.

Comment

No problem. I want royalties, though...
                          Well if anyone is willing to pay money for:

1. A photo in my possession (but didn't take is a plus)

2. Has you in it

Then I'd gladly break you off a small peice of the profit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                            Well if anyone is willing to pay money for:

1. A photo in my possession (but didn't take is a plus)

2. Has you in it

Then I'd gladly break you off a small peice of the profit.
                            Small? SMALL? That's it, the deal is OFF!!!

Comment

I got my Corporal when I finished my training, which was about 6 1/2 months in. I'll get Sergeant at a year and four months, and Staff Sergeant at two years and four months. Once you finish mandatory service and become an NCO, rank isn't that easy to get.
                              In the US Army Corporal is an NCO.

What are the specific ranks in escalating order in the Israeli army BR?

Comment

Working...
                              X