Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess, where the homeland of terrorism is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess, where the homeland of terrorism is?

http://us.rediff.com/news/2004/aug/27ariban.htm

The game's over. Khel khataam…

The Independent, London, reported it rather matter of factly: 'Like so much in the war on terror, the trail of the latest warnings of imminent al-Qa'ida attacks and orange alerts in the United States appears to lead back to Pakistan.'

Pakistan is 'widely seen as the ground zero of terrorism,' and a 'flurry of arrests over the last 48 hours of suspected Al Qaeda elements, all of whose trail leads back to Pakistan,' agreed the Christian Science Monitor.

'Pakistan is continuing to provide a 'production line' of new terrorists,' says The Observer, London.

Hai Ram!! Kya karen?

It seems the secret is out.

The firangs may have actually figured it out -- they've independently surmised that all international terrorism originates from Pakistan.

You have to admit this was not an easy one to deduce -- after all, there have been very few hints and suggestions to go by over the past few years about Pakistani complicity in global terrorism. But, we have to be careful -- Western standards of evidence can often be very exacting.

After all, these were these were the same firangs, who only after thoroughly investigating some entirely invisible signs of yellow cake from Niger, decided to take the relatively measured action of bombing 11,000 odd Iraqi civilians, including women and children, to their deaths.

But some of the clues may have been too subtle even for our favorite Yankees and their stiff-upper lipped angrez cousins, so, I thought -- perhaps, we should lay it all out, in our favorite name-the-country game questionnaire:
    Remember the Bali bombings -- where did Hambali and his brothers get indoctrinated?
    The embassy bombings in Africa -- where did the main perpetrators fly 'home' to after the bombings?
    Aimal Kasi, the man who decided to take target practice on a traffic stop outside the CIA headquarters -- where did he come from?
    The 1993 World Trade Center bombings, the Daniel Pearl murder, the Madrid bombings -- which country has common links to all?
    Which country has played mid-wife to both Al Qaeda and the Taliban?
    Rassam, the Algerian, who was trying to do his holy duty and blow up Los Angeles airport a few years ago -- where was his Algerian cell based? Which country did he first travel to for training?
    Which is the only country whose nuclear scientists have maintained deep relationships with terrorist groups, including Al Qaeda?
    While civilised countries around the world are spending billions of dollars building schools, roads and hospitals in Afghanistan, which country is spending untold millions in financing and stewarding a resurgent Taliban, that is engaged in burning schools for girls and even poisoning girls who dare to get educated?
    Which country's intelligence chiefs have been directly linked with financial dealings with the 9/11 planners, according to the Pakistani newspaper Dawn?

Mods, Troll allert!

Comment

Alok this is the wrong time to do this on WAB, you'd get yourself banned man.

Comment

Amen to that!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil

why cant you face the truth?????????

Satyamev Jayate

Comment

fine go ahead.

Comment

Banned for what ??

A troll like u has the audacity to warn someone else.

What kind of a hypocrite are you.

Far from propoganda, I believe whatever has been posted are facts.

Deny them @ Ur peril but then my signature says it all doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                Mods, Troll allert!

Truth hurts, may be u can shut him by providing a rebutall.

We do that all the time with ASIM (King of Trolls).

Comment

Ban me and i will be back wid a new id!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                    Mods, Troll allert!

1st get the spelling of alert right!!

then alert urself abt the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Gautam
                      Banned for what ??

A troll like u has the audacity to warn someone else.

What kind of a hypocrite are you.

Far from propoganda, I believe whatever has been posted are facts.

Deny them @ Ur peril but then my signature says it all doesn't it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by alokindia2020

listen man if u keep up with this lang ban me & I will be back, then u will be banned no doubt.

Just be rationale. U want to Bash this bunch, bash them when they pull a stunt not as and when u feel like.

Otherwise u will get banned.

By the way change ur signature, its kinda in my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Gautam
                          By the way change ur signature, its kinda in my face.
                          big time...
                          Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                          -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Originally posted by Tronic
                            big time...

Times a Million.

Comment

Originally posted by alokindia2020
                              Thank you for saying that!
                              Bye bye TROLL!

Comment

Working...
                              X