No announcement yet.

Two new cocktails: India and Pakistan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new cocktails: India and Pakistan!

Oh, they're tasty, alright, but you'll just throw up if you have more than one each.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
      Oh, they're tasty, alright, but you'll just throw up if you have more than one each.
      Eat a butter cookie and drink some milk.

Comment

Can they be made with tequilla?

No, wait!! Wrong continent.
        "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
          Can they be made with tequilla?

No, wait!! Wrong continent.
          But its available all over the place THL. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
            But its available all over the place THL. ;)
            THEN I'M IN!!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by THL; 11 May 06,, 14:17.
            "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              THEN I'M IN!!
              Cheers! :)

Comment

My Gawd, woman! That's not tequila!

This is tequila. ;)
                Attached Files
                "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

But the Democrats and Republics are a heady mix! ;)

You don't require to drink any.

The smell itself will make anyone throw up! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                  X