• Show
Clear All

• Why guns are better than women

A counter to THL Dogs better than Men thread

YOU CAN TRADE AN OLD 44 FOR A NEW 22.

YOU CAN KEEP ONE HANDGUN AT HOME, AND HAVE
    ANOTHER FOR WHEN YOU'RE ON THE ROAD.

IF YOU ADMIRE A FRIEND'S HANDGUN, AND TELL HIM
    SO, HE WILL PROBABLY LET YOU TRY IT OUT A FEW TIMES.

YOUR PRIMARY HANDGUN DOESN'T MIND IF YOU KEEP
    ANOTHER HANDGUN FOR A BACK UP.

YOUR HANDGUN WILL STAY WITH YOU EVEN IF YOU
    RUN OUT OF AMMO.

A HANDGUN DOESN'T TAKE UP A LOT OF CLOSET SPACE.

HANDGUNS FUNCTION NORMALLY EVERY DAY OF THE
    MONTH.

A HANDGUN DOESN'T ASK, "DO THESE NEW GRIPS
    MAKE ME LOOK FAT?"

A HANDGUN DOESN'T MIND IF YOU GO TO SLEEP
    AFTER YOU USE IT.

and, the number one reason a handgun is favored over a
    woman

YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A HANDGUN

Another thing, you can oil them whenever and as many times as you desire, without them having to crib back at you

Comment

Guns are better because...

...It doesn't feel funny to wear my wife's gun.
      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Very true on all points.
        "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

What? No...

Maintaining a gun costs much less than maintaining a woman

You can take apart a gun to see whats hidden underneath whenever and wherever you want with no objections from the gun

If you hold the gun the wrong way, it won't mind, and it won't press charges

If you tire of seeing the gun, you can lock it up and stow it away (or take to the local shop and sell it)

You can go out and leave your gun at home and it wont ask you about other guns you may have glanced at when you get back

;)
          Last edited by THL; 08 May 06,, 13:00.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

And Best of all---- They make silencers for handguns!!!
            When in doubt empty the magazine.

Comment

Another point - A gun's butt has rubber grips with finger grooves, what I'd most preferred in a woman hahaha

Comment

Crude, I like it.
                When in doubt empty the magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Drunk
                  Another point - A gun's butt has rubber grips with finger grooves, what I'd most preferred in a woman hahaha
                  likewise in male form

;)
                  "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Sometimes I get the feeling that some women would just prefer a chew-toy that they can gnaw on for awhile.
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      likewise in male form

;)
                      No, never! Men don't wear leather. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Drunk
                        No, never! Men don't wear leather. ;)
                        Oh, Cpt D, how I wish we weren't on a public board - the comebacks are just flowing out of my mind right now, and, being a lady and all ;) , I have to let them flow on by. :)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                          Sometimes I get the feeling that some women would just prefer a chew-toy that they can gnaw on for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by aol
                            Something about that amuses you?

Take a hike. ;)
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                              hey hey now, be nice! lol. I don't think I'd want a chew toy.

Comment

Working...
                              X