Worst Shitholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst Shitholes

Where and why are your personal (yes, repeat, personal) nominees for - in order -oceans, nations, cities and/or ports, zones of engagment, towns, knocking shops etc.

Shy type that I am I shall simply start with Indonesia and bongo-bongo village, feral dogs and skinny c**ts [self edit] with bones through their collective noses pointing spears at me. I was non-plussed. The lack of Knocking shop did not mitigate my then my foul mood. Nor the hellish shanty town I emergered from the jungle to be greeted by. The chafing surrounding my delicate English nuts had only added to my uncharacteristically poor temper. There was no gin. The timely intervention of a Canuk meant that parangs were lowered and briberey prevailed.
    "Jaalann Singapora" is the only phrase one need know in those shithole islands.

I know this is similar to "the most stupid things etc." but this is meant to be more judgemental if not indeed punative. Embellish by all means, but don't ******** eh? :)
    Last edited by The Chap; 01 May 06,, 11:40. Reason: quote
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Belize City. 3 attempted robberies in first 10 minutes in the place, one with a knife. Plus the sand was so full of **** your feet went brown after a minute of walking in it.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I try not to leave the states for this very reason. I don't want to deal with the real world.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Cabo San Lucas.

The strippers were older, uglier, and more expensive than in Tijuana.
        The Tequila was more expensive than in Seattle ($12.00/shot in one place).
        The moorage was more for one week than for a whole year in Alaska.
        The fishing sucked.
        The Mexican "Health Inspector" took all our Filet Mignon and New Yorks (a 3 month supply, about 80 pounds of USDA prime beef). He left the eggs and lettuce that I left out for him, lol.
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Bridgeport, Connecticut. ;)

-dale

Comment

good to see ...

Soweto.

Worst but perversly best.

"?.00 a.m. Shabeen" Needed gin. My good self and a BLOND BLUE EYED AFRICAANs buddy. Unarmed for once. Strangest thing is everyone was charmed and delighted that we had the balls to walk in and order gin - with no riot kit.

Still, we did drive away fast.
            Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.

Comment

Cd. Juarez, Mexico.

The "Green Hell of the Volkhov" ("Welcome to the ass of the world," as the sign said).
              "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Camden New Jersey.

Comment

Chernobyl :P

Comment

- San Juan, Ponce and Mayaguez Puerto Rico - PR has the highest crime rate in the US mostly due to drugs.

- New Orleans, LA (whole city pretty much except the tourist areas)

- Washington DC Metropolitian Police 2nd District has like a murder a day in their area.

- Spanish Harlem "El Barrio" (formerly known as East Harlem) in New York City along with parts of Brooklyn and Queens like Bed Stuy, etc.

Its like do any of these places have cops? What do they do all day? 400 New Orleans PD officers vanished after Katrina ... some without a trace. 400 cops abandoned their posts and left the city.
                    Last edited by ChrisF202; 28 May 06,, 22:35.

Comment

Mellia, Spainish Morocco.

II5F in the daytime 90 at night. Only enough generator power to run the lights OR the fans. Both off in the day to run the platoon ice machine. 90 second showers. Wash in the ocean then rinse off with fresh water (uniforms too).

No water source outside the town borders. Those living outside (in Morocco)buying water from the town. Some able to afford water or food not both. Parents leaving unconscious children in the border strip knowing Legionaires are softies and will give them water. Attempted new wells blown up by Legionaires (inside Moroccan territory).

Food so bad men develop scurvy and swollen limbs from vitamin deficiency. A quarter of men put on sick call until fresh fruit started being imported from Spain.
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

Skardu, toooooooooooo cooooooold.
                        -10 in August!.
                        "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

pattaya.....thailand

too much cheap sleaziness!
                          really "in ur face" type

Comment

The rednecks city's in west virginia ;)

Comment

Chennai. *

*Runs before Samudra and Jay can get to me.
                              Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

Working...
                              X