Big Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Ross

Asked the Post Office worker that first ahndled that envolope I sent you, mentioning that the Catherine Bell issue of Stuff never arrived. And he suggested that Customs may have it.

Might be a good idea to ask them. I'm also filling out a form about that package dissapearing. Whoever has it better have a damn good reason for holding onto it this long.

Thankx dude. If it comes with the pages stuck together, I'll know to blame customs, not the Post Office
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
      Thankx dude. If it comes with the pages stuck together, I'll know to blame customs, not the Post Office
      Oh gee thanks...made me have a flashback about the SI Swimsuit edition I spilled orange juice on. To the same effect.

Comment

"Orange Juice"

So is that what they call it nowadays?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Thought thats what it's always been called. The orange colored liquid you get from Oranges???

The part that really sucked. Is it smelled like orange juice. And it went rancid. After deciding to not keep that magazine in the refrigerator.

Comment

Working...
          X