Visited Pakistani Defense lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visited Pakistani Defense lately?

Just wondering. Was over there, wanting to know if your rank changes at 500 posts. Apon noticing no new posts by everyone here.

Would it be wise to still post there, only a little? That way they won't miss us, and try to find out where we've gone.

Where is Pakistani Defence now the forum?

I use to go there when it was on ezboard.

Comment

www.pakistanidefenceforum.com

Comment

Would it be wise to still post there, only a little? That way they won't miss us, and try to find out where we've gone.
        LoL, why the reason to hide? I manage to drop by here and post a few messages. Likewise in Pakistanidefence forum.

Comment

I haven't been there for a few days.... haven't been here for a few days either though. I don't really plan on being active there anymore.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Screw that board. It's like Mullah romper room.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              yeah, it was great fun for a little while, but It's getting old. I gotta stick with it past 1000 posts, though. Besides there is one dude who just needs knocking down.
              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by 2DREZQ
                Originally posted by M21Sniper
                yeah, it was great fun for a little while, but It's getting old. I gotta stick with it past 1000 posts, though. Besides there is one dude who just needs knocking down.
                Kinda like real life, in theory. This works in real life:

Break away from the main group. For pretty much the same reason. And only the ones worth having ties with will put forth an effort to stop by or keep in touch.

Edit: Have any of you tried going there? On & off all day it hasn't been working for me. Think maybe it collapsed after us neocons left? Just like the actual Middle East would. :Dbanana

Comment

Well you guys are welcome there, as its an open forum.
                  And dont worry the mullahs are taking a beating from most
                  Pakistanis there. Although, they might still be active in the
                  International Forum where most americans usually post.

They got beaten off the Social and politicle forum a while ago.
                  I think they all hang out on the middle-east forum now, but most of
                  us dont go there anyways. Their numbers suffered too. Even some
                  on their side "converted" to moderate views after their arguments
                  were shattered in front of everyone by the moderate side. And they
                  aint findin many new recruits neither.

Comment

All the more reason to keep tabs there and arc-light them...
                    The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Sounds good. Gotta watch out for the black hole-like pull, of the urge to say something unkind about Russian & Russian attrocities.

Comment

Originally posted by TNP
                        Even som on their side "converted" to moderate views after their arguments were shattered in front of everyone by the moderate side.
                        Read: Humza K. I noticed Assmat is spewing alot less vitriol then he did before as well. It seems though that the Indians have started taking over that board.... nothing offense to any Indian members here, but I just don't like all those numerous threads where the sole purpose is to make one side or the other a joke.

Another thing is the constant flaming. I've done my share, but I'm sick of it. Almost every thread is guaranteed to devolve into a massive flamefest.
                        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I noticed Assmat is spewing alot less vitriol then he did before as well.
                          Well he was warned by the mods and he seems to have changed quite a bit.

It seems though that the Indians have started taking over that board.... nothing offense to any Indian members here, but I just don't like all those numerous threads where the sole purpose is to make one side or the other a joke.
                          Almost half of those threads (about India) are posted by Pakistanis. Some thread turn out OK. Example: the thread on the Mig-29s detection range in the AF forum. I think it is one of the only threads that has not been polluted by flamers and has survived for some time.

Comment

i took one look at all the arab members of that site and left

Comment

what ?? u didnt like them ?? :Dbanana they'r supposed to be the cradle for human civilization!! :p
                              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Working...
                              X