Butter Cookies and the Post Count Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butter Cookies and the Post Count Conspiracy

I think that the butter cookie threads are simply a conspiracy to drive up post counts in an attempt to close the gap with Ray and Snipe.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Originally posted by troung
      How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That might work if i didn't post in every butter cookie thread i could find to inflate my own overly-gaudy post count number. ;)

LOL...

That effin' ray is a machine. I took off like 3 or 4 days last week and the Brigadier opened a 500 post lead on me!

LOL...

Comment

Well, I have to admit that butter cookies have been kind to my post count as well.
        "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

This is so cool...I'm a LEGEND!

Comment

Have you noticed the jihad in your name?

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...?t=7747&page=1

Comment

Post count be damned, Butter Cookies (PBUT) are their own reward, all praise Bluesman(PBUH) Butter Cookies prophet and keeper of the Holy Recipe, the One True Book.
              In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                Post count be damned, Butter Cookies (PBUT) are their own reward, all praise Bluesman(PBUH) Butter Cookies prophet and keeper of the Holy Recipe, the One True Book.

PBUT? Peanut butter upon them?

I'm obviously going to have to start a splinter group professing the superiority of peanut butter cookies.
                The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                  PBUT? Peanut butter upon them?

I'm obviously going to have to start a splinter group professing the superiority of peanut butter cookies.
                  To late
                  http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=7756
                  Not too late to vote though
                  In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    That might work if i didn't post in every butter cookie thread i could find to inflate my own overly-gaudy post count number. ;)

LOL...

That effin' ray is a machine. I took off like 3 or 4 days last week and the Brigadier opened a 500 post lead on me!

LOL...

Actually, I thank the Pakistani posters especially Asim, Platinum and Aryan for this dubious distinction of having maximum post on the counter or getting the adrenalin to shoot off like a moon rocket!

They are lovable chaps!

The credit is entirely in the tireless effort of these noble chaps!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray

Actually, I thank the Pakistani posters especially Asim, Platinum and Aryan for this dubious distinction of having maximum post on the counter or getting the adrenalin to shoot off like a moon rocket!

They are lovable chaps!

The credit is entirely in the tireless effort of these noble chaps!
                      The Edit button has vanished and so this post.

Tip for those in the Run

Bone up on Indo Pak issues.

Watch the lovely interaction including the latest gloat from Asim because the Taleban has just killed an Indian engineer and you shall have a flying start. Both Sniper and I will be left in the wake! ;)

I am sure if an American was killed in Iraq and someone gloated at the thought, the US posters would have a field day abusing that idiotic jihadi lover!

It would be a home run as the Americans say!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                      X