PDA

View Full Version : Boy murdere4d for 10Rs

platinum786
24 Apr 06,, 17:07
The super power strikes again!

A 13-YEAR-OLD boy was strangled to death by two pani puri vendors at Savli town on Thursday evening after the boy reportedly refused to pay them. According to the Savli police, victim Manish Hasmukh Pandya went to have pani puri at a stall run by Sunil Rambharose and Rama Rambharose. He was reportedly a regular at their stall. ‘‘After eating some pani puris, boy told vendors that he had no money on him and asked whether it was ok for him to not pay them. The vendors told him that as they had just opened their shop, it would be inauspicious to give away things for free” said police.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/060421/48/63pko.html

Asim Aquil
24 Apr 06,, 17:29
How does strangling someone get u 10 freakin rupeeeeeees!

There isn't a shortage of idiots in this world.

platinum786
25 Apr 06,, 08:46
bro 10rs...that's what a life of a poor indan is worth evidently.

Tronic
25 Apr 06,, 12:43
true... u might be right Plat... but a poor pakistani is not living any better off than a poor Indian... Considering ure country has a higher percentage of poverty than India... it's better still to look at ur own country first...

platinum786
25 Apr 06,, 12:55
no doubt about it. you ever been to India, i went to Pakistan on holiday and when you have beggars asking for money, and your told not to give money to beggars because once you pay one, they'll tell the others and you'll be mobbed...you feel like sh!t when that happens.

apparently orphans often are taken into street gangs, have limbs aputated and then sent to beg, so that if people see disabled children they might give them money.

this is just a news story i posted to raise further awareness of the plight of the poor, povery knows no borders.

Tronic
25 Apr 06,, 13:14
lol, I live in India dude...

platinum786
25 Apr 06,, 13:30
doh!

u know what i mean then.

in the uk we don't get beggars....in our city we have 4 beggars according to council statistics....they just sit on the side of the road with bottles of drink....lol...

in Pakistan the beggars where kids, they'd ask for money, it was heart renching stuff.

Gautam
25 Apr 06,, 18:57
doh!

u know what i mean then.

in the uk we don't get beggars....in our city we have 4 beggars according to council statistics....they just sit on the side of the road with bottles of drink....lol...

in Pakistan the beggars where kids, they'd ask for money, it was heart renching stuff.

*******s,

So many tramps & druggies can be found begging no matter wherever u are.

I stayed overnight in Portsmouth once, I was living near to the harbour and the town population is onl 50,000. I encountered no less then 6-7 beggars at night in the town centre.

Stop fibbing.