This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racists in our midsts

To The MODS, Plz reign in this guy called Platinum who is again & again purposely trolling on India & Indian based news. Calling out brahmins, dalits on small pretext. Whatever the news, he is only interested where is brahmin or dalit in the news. Untouchability has been banned in India since independence & father of Indian Constitution was a member of sechdule caste community, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar. So to preserve the santity of this forum, tell this guy to use his brains b4 typing filthy PDFstuff here. This has to stop.
    Hala Madrid!!

It's his opinion.

If we ban that, then are we going to ban people commenting about Islam?

You can always post a counter opinion.

Comment

The guy has no interest in the news, but only brahmin or dalit. There is more to Indians than just this.
      Hala Madrid!!

Comment

btw, SATYAMEVA JAYATE? Victory in the truth?

So its still his wish. You can prove him otherwise.

You got no idea how much I know where you're coming from. But instead of making an appeal to the forum admins, make an appeal to the members. Forum policy cannot be to force people to be nice.

Even more so, I completely understand where Plat is coming from as well. People have been abusing the Islam and Moslems like no man's business. IMO he's just holding up a mirror now.

Comment

exactly, amen brother.

When it suits everyone they bash my religion, when the tables turn i become a racist.

Untouchabl-ism might be banned but it's still exists within your society, it might suprise you but honour killings are also illeagal but you have no problem labelling them same as daal chavaal when it suits you.

Perhaps you should take a look at yourselves before you point fingers at me. Even when i try to engage in healthy debate which i often do, it's turned around, any problems in your country are all reffered back to me, i'm always accused of being a maddrassa grad, playground antics are used by you all, i return the favour for 1 hour last night and you all get cranky? : )

Comment

Antics! Thats all some of our celebrated Indian members have got.

So don't mind them I don't think anyone else really feels you're a racist. I mean when the debate on Islam was going on at least the opposing side was bringing out facts. As much as I'd say I believe I countered them on everything else, one dude in fact nicely, politely presented his point about inheritance and the witness thing. Which I found very intriguing and thought provoking.

The purpose of debate, should not be to put the other side, but to introduce new ideas, discover shortcomings, etc.

Of course I know most of this can only apply to non-critical topics about India. The only argument they'd have is "Pakistan has that too" Or "China's capital's air's dirty too so lets not talk about New Delhi".

Quality of debate will go down in what you're proposing, IG4U. I completely understand that its not nice to read such stuff and I agree. But it take two to tango.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
              Antics! Thats all some of our celebrated Indian members have got.

So don't mind them I don't think anyone else really feels you're a racist. I mean when the debate on Islam was going on at least the opposing side was bringing out facts. As much as I'd say I believe I countered them on everything else, one dude in fact nicely, politely presented his point about inheritance and the witness thing. Which I found very intriguing and thought provoking.

The purpose of debate, should not be to put the other side, but to introduce new ideas, discover shortcomings, etc.

Of course I know most of this can only apply to non-critical topics about India. The only argument they'd have is "Pakistan has that too" Or "China's capital's air's dirty too so lets not talk about New Delhi".

Quality of debate will go down in what you're proposing, IG4U. I completely understand that its not nice to read such stuff and I agree. But it take two to tango.
              Exactly. And well said.
              Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

How? I just want to say, dont post article from propagandist/racists websites, is that too hard? There are hundreds of unbiased & mainstream media available on news from India. Just play it straight.
                Hala Madrid!!

Comment

ahh yes, one of the core fundementals of azaadi...freedom of speech.

Comment

Dude even if one site is collecting anti-Indian info it doesn't mean that its necessarily wrong info.

You can debate it to be the wrong info on an article to article basis.

Comment

Caste is still practiced in India. So what is wrong with Platinum posting about it? Am I missing something here?

Unless he was taking christian propaganda articles from websites like Dalitstan.org (in which case I seriously pity him for being foolish enough to believe such articles), I dont see anything wrong about posting about Indias caste system.
                      Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
                      Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

But it take two to tango.
                        Provided they know how to tango and not do a Punjabi bhangra and call it tango!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by platinum786
                          ahh yes, one of the core fundementals of azaadi...freedom of speech.
                          Yeah, and that azaadi says post all the FIR's from all Indian police stations, like the one you posted about a chemical truck that got stolen. Thats a priceless information for WAB.
                          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Thats definitely an affair that concerns the whole world
                            Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
                            Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
                              To The MODS, Plz reign in this guy called Platinum who is again & again purposely trolling on India & Indian based news. Calling out brahmins, dalits on small pretext. Whatever the news, he is only interested where is brahmin or dalit in the news. Untouchability has been banned in India since independence & father of Indian Constitution was a member of sechdule caste community, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar. So to preserve the santity of this forum, tell this guy to use his brains b4 typing filthy PDFstuff here. This has to stop.
                              Platimum is the most well-reasoned Muslim i've ever met.

Comment

Working...
                              X