PDA

View Full Version : Racists in our midsts

indianguy4u
24 Apr 06,, 07:46
To The MODS, Plz reign in this guy called Platinum who is again & again purposely trolling on India & Indian based news. Calling out brahmins, dalits on small pretext. Whatever the news, he is only interested where is brahmin or dalit in the news. Untouchability has been banned in India since independence & father of Indian Constitution was a member of sechdule caste community, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar. So to preserve the santity of this forum, tell this guy to use his brains b4 typing filthy PDFstuff here. This has to stop.

Asim Aquil
24 Apr 06,, 07:49
It's his opinion.

If we ban that, then are we going to ban people commenting about Islam?

You can always post a counter opinion.

indianguy4u
24 Apr 06,, 07:56
The guy has no interest in the news, but only brahmin or dalit. There is more to Indians than just this.

Asim Aquil
24 Apr 06,, 08:05
btw, SATYAMEVA JAYATE? Victory in the truth?

So its still his wish. You can prove him otherwise.

You got no idea how much I know where you're coming from. But instead of making an appeal to the forum admins, make an appeal to the members. Forum policy cannot be to force people to be nice.

Even more so, I completely understand where Plat is coming from as well. People have been abusing the Islam and Moslems like no man's business. IMO he's just holding up a mirror now.

platinum786
24 Apr 06,, 10:26
exactly, amen brother.

When it suits everyone they bash my religion, when the tables turn i become a racist.

Untouchabl-ism might be banned but it's still exists within your society, it might suprise you but honour killings are also illeagal but you have no problem labelling them same as daal chavaal when it suits you.

Perhaps you should take a look at yourselves before you point fingers at me. Even when i try to engage in healthy debate which i often do, it's turned around, any problems in your country are all reffered back to me, i'm always accused of being a maddrassa grad, playground antics are used by you all, i return the favour for 1 hour last night and you all get cranky? : )

Asim Aquil
24 Apr 06,, 13:17
Antics! Thats all some of our celebrated Indian members have got.

So don't mind them I don't think anyone else really feels you're a racist. I mean when the debate on Islam was going on at least the opposing side was bringing out facts. As much as I'd say I believe I countered them on everything else, one dude in fact nicely, politely presented his point about inheritance and the witness thing. Which I found very intriguing and thought provoking.

The purpose of debate, should not be to put the other side, but to introduce new ideas, discover shortcomings, etc.

Of course I know most of this can only apply to non-critical topics about India. The only argument they'd have is "Pakistan has that too" Or "China's capital's air's dirty too so lets not talk about New Delhi".

Quality of debate will go down in what you're proposing, IG4U. I completely understand that its not nice to read such stuff and I agree. But it take two to tango.

ASG
24 Apr 06,, 23:05
Antics! Thats all some of our celebrated Indian members have got.

So don't mind them I don't think anyone else really feels you're a racist. I mean when the debate on Islam was going on at least the opposing side was bringing out facts. As much as I'd say I believe I countered them on everything else, one dude in fact nicely, politely presented his point about inheritance and the witness thing. Which I found very intriguing and thought provoking.

The purpose of debate, should not be to put the other side, but to introduce new ideas, discover shortcomings, etc.

Of course I know most of this can only apply to non-critical topics about India. The only argument they'd have is "Pakistan has that too" Or "China's capital's air's dirty too so lets not talk about New Delhi".

Quality of debate will go down in what you're proposing, IG4U. I completely understand that its not nice to read such stuff and I agree. But it take two to tango.

Exactly. And well said.

indianguy4u
25 Apr 06,, 16:44
Quality of debate will go down in what you're proposing, IG4U. I completely understand that its not nice to read such stuff and I agree. But it take two to tango.How? I just want to say, dont post article from propagandist/racists websites, is that too hard? There are hundreds of unbiased & mainstream media available on news from India. Just play it straight.

platinum786
25 Apr 06,, 17:15
ahh yes, one of the core fundementals of azaadi...freedom of speech.

Asim Aquil
25 Apr 06,, 18:11
Dude even if one site is collecting anti-Indian info it doesn't mean that its necessarily wrong info.

You can debate it to be the wrong info on an article to article basis.

roshan
25 Apr 06,, 18:37
Caste is still practiced in India. So what is wrong with Platinum posting about it? Am I missing something here?

Unless he was taking christian propaganda articles from websites like Dalitstan.org (in which case I seriously pity him for being foolish enough to believe such articles), I dont see anything wrong about posting about Indias caste system.

Ray
25 Apr 06,, 19:22
But it take two to tango.

Provided they know how to tango and not do a Punjabi bhangra and call it tango!

Jay
25 Apr 06,, 19:43
ahh yes, one of the core fundementals of azaadi...freedom of speech.
Yeah, and that azaadi says post all the FIR's from all Indian police stations, like the one you posted about a chemical truck that got stolen. Thats a priceless information for WAB.

roshan
25 Apr 06,, 20:11
Thats definitely an affair that concerns the whole world :biggrin:

Bill
25 Apr 06,, 20:36
To The MODS, Plz reign in this guy called Platinum who is again & again purposely trolling on India & Indian based news. Calling out brahmins, dalits on small pretext. Whatever the news, he is only interested where is brahmin or dalit in the news. Untouchability has been banned in India since independence & father of Indian Constitution was a member of sechdule caste community, Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar. So to preserve the santity of this forum, tell this guy to use his brains b4 typing filthy PDFstuff here. This has to stop.

Platimum is the most well-reasoned Muslim i've ever met.

Neo
25 Apr 06,, 20:53
I agree!

Jay
25 Apr 06,, 21:08
He may be a well reasoned muslim, except the God gave him orders and Jinni part ;) But his hatred for Indians and Hindus is so evident from his posts in PDF.
He cant do the same here, coz he knows he'll be banned in a split sec.

I know it may be flattering for you guys, but IMO Neo and Asim from time to time have better reasoning.

Ray
25 Apr 06,, 21:38

That's news!

Now I believe in Jinns that Platinum was so adamently asking all to believe in! :tongue: :biggrin:

BTW, who is the Mum of Plati? :eek:

Platypus?

Scientific Name: Ornithorhynchus anatinus

The platypus seems weird to people because it lays eggs and is a mammal, but really it's just a creature that's just very specialized to do what platys do best -- swim, eat, and burrow!

Bill
25 Apr 06,, 21:44
I know it may be flattering for you guys, but IMO Neo and Asim from time to time have better reasoning.

Not too familiar with Neo, but Asim strikes me as an ass-clown most of the time. Friendly, yeah....but....

I actually liked Aryan too.

As far as platinum, i've never had any problem seeing eye to eye with him, even when we both harbored fantasies of killing one another... ;)

Ray
25 Apr 06,, 22:22
:biggrin:

I like the word ass clown!

ASG
25 Apr 06,, 22:42

You have got to be kidding!

Bill
25 Apr 06,, 23:20
You have got to be kidding!

Negative.

ASG
25 Apr 06,, 23:24
Negative.
Well depends from which perspective you are looking.

Bill
25 Apr 06,, 23:34
Well depends from which perspective you are looking.

Platinum is a lot like me. He says what he thinks even though a "wiser man" would stay quiet. To dislike Platinum would for me be an exercize in self-loathing.

Not being a neo-lib, self-loathing is not really my thing. :biggrin:

Ray
25 Apr 06,, 23:44
Platimum is a headhunter in PDF?

Jay
26 Apr 06,, 01:06
Platimum is a headhunter in PDF?
Sir,
I don't think he or his work in PDF is worth discussing here in WAB.

Bill
26 Apr 06,, 03:27
Sir,

PDF?

You mean "Waki Pak-ee"? :biggrin:

Jay
26 Apr 06,, 03:40
Yep, the same juvenile board which opened my eyes on forums overall :biggrin:

lemontree
26 Apr 06,, 10:23
Untouchabl-ism might be banned but it's still exists within your society,...
Untouchability also exists in Pakistan my friend. The status of a muslim mehtar in Bangladesh or a 'bhangi' in Pakistan is no better, indeed things have improved in India to the point that terms like bhangi, choora, achhoot are seen and heard almost excusively in Pakistan. Could you honestly say that a haris in Sindh (many of whom are low caste hindus converted to islam) has a better chance than a dalit in India of escaping his bonds, let alone becoming a minister, chief minister or the president of your country (which is now happening all the time in India)?

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 10:48
Lemontree,

How apt and so well said.

Maybe the Paksitanis would realise the state of their minorities in Pakistan from this article, which indicates the life of people who are taken as untouchable and live in conditions sub par to human beings!

In this context, it is obvious that the Pakistanis either do not know a fig about their country or they are oblivious to the sufferings of non Moslems and the true situation in Pakistan or they are exhibiting their true Islamic arrogance of ignoring others being "invisible" to the Moslem world and treating them as untermenschen!

I am posting just one of the more "pleasant" stuff since I don't wish to be clubbed with Pakistan baiting. The horrors I have deliberately avoided!

This again goes to show the deceit and chicanery the Pakistani posters indulge in to depict India.

Unfortunately, the education quotient being low in Pakistan as is obvious by the posts of these posters, these poor sods do not realise that, as in all spheres, the Indian posters are better equipped than the Pakistans of low IQ and dubious education!

PAKISTAN:
Free at Last, From Generations of Bonded Labour
Zofeen Ebrahim

Hyderabad, Mar 13 (IPS) - Just 22, Jai Kumar, a teacher, knows what he wants for his students at the informal school for 'freed' bonded labour near this southern Pakistani city. ''I'm going to make sure that none of them ever end up working at the young age I was forced to. Each one of them will enroll in the government school once I'm through with them,'' he asserts.

Kumar teaches some 30 children in a one-room makeshift school in Udehero Lal, one of the seven shelters established by the independent Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP) for freed bonded labour around Hyderabad. Called 'haris' in Pakistan, in bondage they have no rights or privileges as peasants, sharecroppers or labour. Entire families including children work without wages, in perpetuity, to pay off even small debts to their employers.

Nasreen Shakil Pathan, coordinator of HRCP's Special Task Force in Sindh province, has been active in releasing the haris. ''For the last three decades we have continuously highlighted their plight through the media and made direct interventions for their release,'' she says. The commission claims that some 30,000 people have been set free in parts of rural Sindh province including Tharparkar, Mirurkhas, Badin, Sanghar and Hyderabad.

Jujho has been living in Udehero Lal camp for almost four years. ''All that I'd seen while growing up was perpetual hunger and humiliation at the hands of the landlord's men. All my family members worked, including my mother and younger sister. My mother would say we have to work to pay off the loans taken by my grandfather from the landlords. However hard and long we all worked, the exorbitant interest on the loan my grandfather had taken was never paid.''

Bonded labour is usually intergenerational and at times men, women and children can be sold to another landlord without their knowledge. Sometimes, in order to pay off a debt to one landowner, haris may request another landowner to buy them. But in the process they are tied in debt to their benefactor, and the cycle of bondage repeats itself.

How do sharecroppers get indebted? Ali Nawaz Nizamani, project manager of PEBLISA or Promoting the Elimination of Bondage Labour in South Asia, a rehabilitation project for bonded labour being carried out by the National Rural Support Programme (NRSP) in collaboration with the International Labour Organisation (ILO) in Hyderabad, explains: ''Poor sharecroppers borrow money, small amounts, for subsistence as they are paid only after the harvest. This accumulates with interest. They also have to pay their share for seed, water, pesticides etc. By the time the crop is ready, they are just able to pay off the first debt and the interest and borrow more.''

Fifty-year old Meghi says she was enslaved for 20 years. ''I was forced to live separately from my husband. For four years, the landlord continuously raped me. I tried fleeing but was hauled back, and as a punishment, chained like a buffalo so I wouldn't run away,'' she recalls.

For Punni, a life of freedom has restored her self-respect. ''Now we earn and eat,'' she says. ''Then too we worked, but in return all we received was humiliation.''

Meera recounts that ''sitting and talking, like we are doing just now, or even sharing a few laughs or tears, was unheard of. We just worked and worked.''

Bonded labour was outlawed in Pakistan in 1992, but it is rampant in the brick kiln, construction, carpet weaving, agriculture, mining, glass bangles, tanneries and domestic work sectors. ''Despite the fact that a law exists, this remains unused and most people were released under habeas corpus. Another problem is there is little understanding of the law or, for that matter of the issue, among the judiciary,'' says Zulfiqar Shah, a researcher who has worked extensively on bonded labour issues.

How do bonded labour free themselves? By either escaping from the clutches of landowners, or being set free by the police during raids. Thereafter, the HRCP steps in to assist them to file petitions in court for permission to lead free lives and obtain Azadi Cards (freedom cards) that protect them against being whisked off by their former landowners.

Sometimes the freedom remains only on paper. Seventy-year-old Munoo Bheel has been on ''token' hunger fast outside the Hyderabad Press Club for three years because nine members of his family were forcibly abducted by men belonging to their former landowner, Abdul Rehman Marri, in 1998. The nine have not been traced despite a suo moto notice by the Supreme Court, promises made by the governor and chief minister of Sindh province, and intervention by the local spiritual leader, Pir Pagara.

Bheel says he has been offered as much as Rs 300,000 (6,000 dollars) to stop pursuing the case. ''I've spent eight years fighting to get my family back, do they think they can quieten me down with their offers?'' he asks.

According to Nizamani, what is needed is the amendment and then implementation of the Tenancy Act and setting up of Hari Courts. ''Before the devolution system, the deputy commissioner acted as the magistrate and resolved all hari-zamindar (landlord) issues. Now there is no such person with this authority.'' But this may never happen, he cautions. ''Since the politicians are themselves landlords, they would never favour this (tenancy reforms),'' he adds.

Some freed bonded labour have been provided rehabilitation and employment opportunities by NRSP, which has been working together with the HRCP. Nearly 5000 dollars have been distributed as microcredit among nearly 1,000 families. Three hundred families have taken loans to invest in livestock and small enterprises. ''Our savings scheme has been really successful. The recovery is almost 97 percent,'' Nizamani says.

The NRSP has also started 12 one-room schools, like teacher Kumar's in Udehero Lal, for about 1,000 children, where tuition is free and so are the books and the uniforms. But attendance is poor. "The problem is migration. Many families lead a nomadic life.. They move to look for work and take their families along as even the children help in the fields," according to Nizamani.

More successful has been a housing project. The NRSP bought 24 acres of land with money from the World Bank's Consultative Group to Assist the Poor (CGAP) fund. Divided into 400 plots, these were put on sale to the former haris at a very nominal rate. Only women could bid for the plots, and the poorest of the poor were given priority. The loan has to be paid back in one year at the easily affordable rate of Rs 235 per month (roughly five dollars). So far, 54 families have cleared their loans to become owners of their plots.

''Before the project got off, we conducted a random survey and asked some 700 released bonded labourers in seven camps what sort of assistance they expected. Housing topped the list of demands,'' said an NSRP worker. Four hundred low-cost houses will be built on the plots by the Ministry of Labour and Manpower with money from the Bonded Labour Fund of over Rs 100 million (20 million dollars) established in 2001 for the rehabilitation and provision of alternate livelihood for released labour. Nizamani is hopeful that families with their own homes will stay in one place, and explore local employment avenues like livestock breeding.

Construction has begun on 38 houses, while 47 families have started living on their allotted plots in makeshift homes. ''This is indeed a big leap for people who, when they escape from the clutches of the landowner, don't have anything, except the clothes they wear. Getting a piece of land which they can call their own would be a dream come true,'' says Nizamani. (END/2006)

http://www.ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=32472

The bonded serfs are all non Moslems! And they are treated as people without citizenship rights!

What a beautiful country indeed!

Hari_Om
26 Apr 06,, 11:48
Captain,

Rightly said.

Let me add one more case.

The now famous Mai rape episode had a “castetist” hue.

See this article : (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/05/10/MNG996IUEO1.DTL)

………… Panchayat members ignored the pleas of Mukhtaran's father, who is from the lower-caste Gujar tribe …………………

Strange practice is it not from a people who claim to the purest of Muslims when Islam supposedly has no caste.

The despicable actions of the Government of Pakistan and even more particularly General President Musharraf are well known to readers of WAB.

The fact of the matter is that Pakistan is a country where the Government is more prone to rigorously enforce Religious/Gender discriminatory laws rather than enforce Religious/Gender non discriminatory law’s.

The guardians of the law in Pakistan are absolute Lions in arraigning an errant Ahmmediya for "Posing as a Muslim" but merely domestic cats in tackling a Karo Kiri incident.

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 12:16
That's news!

Now I believe in Jinns that Platinum was so adamently asking all to believe in! :tongue: :biggrin:

BTW, who is the Mum of Plati? :eek:

Platypus?

Scientific Name: Ornithorhynchus anatinus

The platypus seems weird to people because it lays eggs and is a mammal, but really it's just a creature that's just very specialized to do what platys do best -- swim, eat, and burrow!

There's no need to speculate over other peoples mothers when you have half of India lined up as candiadates to be your daddy...f**king ****sucker.

lemontree
26 Apr 06,, 13:54
There's no need to speculate over other peoples mothers when you have half of India lined up as candiadates to be your daddy...f**king ****sucker.
Plat what is wrong with you? :mad:

TopHatter
26 Apr 06,, 14:35
Platinum, tone it down please eh? ;)

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 14:49
Hmmm I can't say I haven't had the same urges when Indian members launched "Yo mommas" onto me too.

The fact that Ray is the Indian member whose constantly treading close to the line of verbal abuses is shocking. Given his background, one does expect more.

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 14:50
Sir,
Discreditting - The weaker man's weapon.

Karthik
26 Apr 06,, 16:22
Hmmm I can't say I haven't had the same urges when Indian members launched "Yo mommas" onto me too.

The fact that Ray is the Indian member whose constantly treading close to the line of verbal abuses is shocking. Given his background, one does expect more.

Really? Oh common. Stop giving us this 'I am holier than thou' $hit.

Have you had a look at your own record here at WAB?

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 16:41
look that guy starts asking questions about my parenthood, he gets the same back...

It's just he was subtle and i was not.

I've reported the post, i;vealso reported my own post in that report saying everyone is free to delete it, after his post where he says is my mum a platypus is removed.

if he was within fist range he'd be a dead man now. He might have survived wars but wars have rules, ghetto has no rules.

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 16:46
Really? Oh common. Stop giving us this 'I am holier than thou' $hit.

Have you had a look at your own record here at WAB?
I AM holier than thou (not necessarily meaning you), especially when it comes down to losing civility and launching into abuses on parenthood.

That I believe itself says volumes about my parethood than the one raising doubts.

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 17:35

I think you are the biggest idiot on both side of the Suez.

The word/moniker was Platimum.

Your moniker is Platinum.

It was to bring home to Sniper that there is no one called Platimum.

Your IQ being nothing beyond your madrassa schooling, I am not surprised at your lack of understanding of subtle issues.

The only complicated issue that enters the vacuum between your ears is the illiterate rantings and the clarion call of your local belligerent Mullah calling for jihad.

Beyond that your world ends!

Please do not attribute any curiosity to me of wanting to know your lineage or your progenitors. I am sure it would not be anything earthshaking for recount on a forum.

Notwithstanding, may God let your people and you live in Peace.

In so far as your use of rather derogatory language, it perturbs me not the least . Nor am I surprised. After all one must give concession to one's upbringing and environment.

Though you would not qualify to be a Ninja turtle, yet your dwellings would surely be in the same neighbourhood, and in the rundown ones at that!

Therefore, your views are but natural and very homegrown at that!

Good luck to you.

if he was within fist range he'd be a dead man now. He might have survived wars but wars have rules, ghetto has no rules.

In so far as your being a ghetto bird, well I am glad you are being honest.

As far as the remainder, I would be hauled up for third degree murder if I even gave a love tap in defence!

As far as reporting; from day #1, I have always wondered why you all go running to hide behind Mommy's apron strings.

There are enough threads and posts on this crybaby phenomenon.

Like they are making people wanting to go to England know about being "English" before giving them citizenship, the WAB should have tests to see if the poster is fit for the forum, by making him take an English Language test. If one does not understand English, this types of storm in teacup can occur! And the best part is that there is no basis for the storm!

In India there is a saying "Hey, Bull, come and gore me".

Your ranting and eruptions like the Vesuvius typifies the Indian saying!

Bill
26 Apr 06,, 17:39

Now now bro, be nice, or at least.......be CLEVER.

LOL...

Bill
26 Apr 06,, 17:41

He's put in his time. If he wants to be blunt and give an honest(if unpopular) opinion, it's his right IMO. He also represents about 5% of the total posts at this board!

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 17:52

I think you mistake the WAB as a mosque and you the mullah.

Go preach elsewhere.

Why must you bring everything down to you?

Suffering from an acute dose of narcissism.

Buy a mirror!

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 17:56
you f**king dickwad i could see thru your p1ss poor attempts at being subtle...

you can talk the talk old man, but can you and your zimmer frame walk the walk.

Hari_Om
26 Apr 06,, 17:56

A suicide urge I see.

You already have been gently admonished by a moderator (Top Hatter) on this thread not many hours before this post.

Bandying about death threats shortly after that is most unwise both in relation to the moderators and who knows some others with a bigger stick who might add death threat to 786 and come up with less benign conclusions.

I suggest you follow the moderators advise.

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 17:59
I think you mistake the WAB as a mosque and you the mullah.

Go preach elsewhere.

Why must you bring everything down to you?

Suffering from an acute dose of narcissism.

Buy a mirror!
Actually its about you.

I guess Sniper IS right. You have about 5% of the posts on this forum. That probably grants you the immunity which it does and the arrogance to ask me to go elsewhere. Perhaps you should not abuse this show of faith in you?

In a mosque the Mullah preaches about God. I've just only made a humanly case for civility.

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 18:01
The brain, including yours, is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until sadly you get into WAB.

TopHatter
26 Apr 06,, 18:02

Platinum. Tone It Down. Please. Thank You.

Even a p1ss poor attempt at being subtle would be appreciated.

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 18:04
The brain, including yours, is a wonderful organ. It starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until sadly you get into WAB.
See what I mean? Why would you want to insult me? And not talk about topic matter instead?

You're a soldier, Ray. Surely you have enough guts to take on my words. Mere words.

Bill
26 Apr 06,, 18:05

You are aware that i specifically mentioned you as the most well grounded muslim i know, right?

You're making me look kinda stoopid here...

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 18:09

Hehe I was challenged to a fight by the old man once, IIRC. He's got a heart of a young man, at least. Or hooliganism, I don't know. Something definitely the Indian army failed to weed out.

Ray's an interesting man, except when he loses his calm.

indianguy4u
26 Apr 06,, 18:09
Platinum. Tone It Down. Please. Thank You.

Even a p1ss poor attempt at being subtle would be appreciated.
I had reported to a post of this guy platinum (religion a w(s)ource of all evil) thread on the issue that he was quoting from dalistan website, which is a propagandist website. None of the MODS have taken any action on that specific post.

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:10
exactly, he thinks he owns the forum, i report your comments to the admin because the admin are in charge of this forum and are in charge of disipline based matters on this forum. Your the one who started it, your the one who tried to diss me first.

in your post you quoted sinper speaking about me, he made a spelling mistake he was not reffering to a member called plati-mum...there is no member by that name. You then reffered to me, using my correct nick, then you chose to bring the issue of my parenthood in, whilst trying to keep on the sly by not saying anything directly.

i barked back *****, but i'm not like you, i;m not afraid to face any challenge put to me, i told you what i think of you to your face without leaving any doubt of my opinion, be it crude and stupid, it's what you deserve.

you started it, you back out first, apologise and i'll call an end to it, otherwise bring it.

i wanted to avoid exactly this by reporting the post but evidently it is unavoidable.

You Indians have been having a go at me personally, at my beliefs, at my country, at my community both back home and in the UK for weeks, i bite back and you report me as a racist. We'll see about that.

Hari om, death threat, it was a statement of intention, if i met him he'd get it.
if anyone else is man enough to threaten me do it, bring it....come what may.

Now it's high time this old man apologises for his behaviour and comments and we can leave this unsavoury episode behind us.

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:12
look guys re-read the topic, how unreasonable is it to ask someone not to discuss my family in a topic.

i'm fully entitled to get angry...

I'm aware my replies are in violation of forum rules and human etiquette, but look what i have to deal with.

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:13
btw i have decided to be less angry now...

Asim Aquil
26 Apr 06,, 18:13
You are aware that i specifically mentioned you as the most well grounded muslim i know, right?

You're making me look kinda stoopid here...
The role of a parent, especially the mother is paramount and very different in the Pakistani culture.

Of course, cursing and breaking forum rules is not justified by that.

Plat, if you don't want Ray to say that and still have the last laugh, see through the motives behind his "subtle" remarks.

Rest is upto you.

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 18:17
Actually its about you.

I guess Sniper IS right. You have about 5% of the posts on this forum. That probably grants you the immunity which it does and the arrogance to ask me to go elsewhere. Perhaps you should not abuse this show of faith in you?

In a mosque the Mullah preaches about God. I've just only made a humanly case for civility.

My post about me?

I thought you were the local Hamlet.

I ask for no quarters unlike you. The WAB does not go by the number of posts I can assure you. And I do not abuse any faith in me.

But since you are at it, lets talk about your favourite subject - You!

Your weasel mouthing was so aptly observed during the Aryan episode where on WAB you were purring like a kitten and in the PDF you were a different cat! That is if, the posts by Parihaka (I think) were correct!

I am quite civil and my language normally does not transgress civility.

You are like the eel and I am not equating you to a snake since you may feel that I am being derogatory and run to Momma and change the context as Platinum has imagined. And what is more you are always in the "Invisible" Mode. A person who is straight does not have to hide! :eek:

Just to clarify the "snake" bit and you. The snake changes skin and your posts also change as per the flavour of the moment! Thus the equation with the snake and the equation that I have not used! This clarification is because you may, like Platinum, start reporting me to the WAB and then, like Aryan, to the FBI, and finally ask Musharraf to move the UN Security Council!

Lastly, I don't you should ride the pious high horse. Humanly! Harrumph!

As I said you are as slippery as an eel. Note: English metaphor. But eels have some value.

As far as the Mullahs are concerned, I heard the Mullahs preach jihad!

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 18:20
See what I mean? Why would you want to insult me? And not talk about topic matter instead?

You're a soldier, Ray. Surely you have enough guts to take on my words. Mere words.

What a narcissist.

This was not even addressed to you.

Can you stop thinking that the world does not revolve around a speck like you?

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:20
the motive is evident he has no leg to stand on in a noraml arguement and wants me to react exactly like this, he was hoping i'd goa ll out of control and get banned, i did go all out of control, however ii have the capability to turn it on and off like a switch, i remembered that a few moments ago.

look at them complain about my sources, propaganda sites...what is propaganda? it's upon the eye of the person looking at it. I am kashmiri for them as indians my opinions about my own people are propaganda...

TopHatter
26 Apr 06,, 18:22
I had reported to a post of this guy platinum (religion a w(s)ource of all evil) thread on the issue that he was quoting from dalistan website, which is a propagandist website. None of the MODS have taken any action on that specific post.
My apologies, I have had a visitor from out of town, and I have been away from my computer except for a few brief non-moderator posts.

Platinum has now been warned about his language towards other members.
As for his quoting from this dalistan website, I have no way of personally determining the veracity of it's information, and even if I was able to do so to the detriment of Platinum, I'm sure I would be bombarded with half a dozen protests claiming that it's a "news source" and further be accused of censoring legitimate posting.

look guys re-read the topic, how unreasonable is it to ask someone not to discuss my family in a topic.

I'm aware my replies are in violation of forum rules and human etiquette, but look what i have to deal with.
You are indeed fully entitled to get angry, but vulgar attacks on other members is not an entitlement.

Everybody needs to calm down, grow up, and move the personal attacks, subtle or otherwise, to some other medium, like Instant Messenger.
I'm not particularly interested in any more finger-pointing, so if you feel like this warning doesn't apply to you, then you might want to re-read your past posts on this thread (and elsewhere for that matter) and think again.

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:25
so now your calling him a hamlet, what is he avenging? Becuase his opinons change with the situation, because they are opinions and not statements crafted to present a generic view?

My interpretation of your comments was clear, it has nothing to do with misunderstanding, it has everything to do with you lacking the mental stamina to compete.

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 18:26
That's right now go report to the Admins and Mods that I am having the last laugh!

Honestly, I am having a laugh since Platinum has turned out to be neighing like a frightened horse! Possibly seen a Jinn!

And what a way to twist a post! Man, Platinum is a real twister (not the US word though).

He is so pretzel like in his brains.

Goodbye!

Now be brave and start the tirade against me including running to Momma in the archetypal form that you chaps adopt.

Platinum,

In so far a Hamlet, you must have education to understand what I meant!

Look, I cannot continue a fruitless dialogue with the uneducated. I can't reproduce Hamlet and give explanatory notes since even that you may not understand, I having seen your IQ level!

As far as your interpretation of my post goes, it is not surprisng that you decided to give it your own jihadi touch. After all, you are the type who believes there is a man in the moon and the moon gives light!

I have the stamina, but not the inclination. One fights equals.

indianguy4u
26 Apr 06,, 18:30
As for his quoting from this dalistan website, I have no way of personally determining the veracity of it's information, and even if I was able to do so to the detriment of Platinum, I'm sure I would be bombarded with half a dozen protests claiming that it's a "news source" and further be accused of censoring legitimate posting.Well dalitstan is 99% propagandist website maligning India & Indian people. I do understand that everyone may not know every thing, but if an issue arises then such things has to be probed. U can start is by PM senior members who could help u. Thanks for the reply .

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 18:36
you presume, you have seen nothing but the propaganda your army taught you since whenever you joined.

Ray
26 Apr 06,, 18:39
OK, on your request, this is the final before I go.

Read my signature.

Take it that that is my reply to every post of yours and Asims on this thread!

Good bye chum.

Its prayer time!

Lunatock
26 Apr 06,, 18:46
look that guy starts asking questions about my parenthood, he gets the same back...

It's just he was subtle and i was not.

I've reported the post, i;vealso reported my own post in that report saying everyone is free to delete it, after his post where he says is my mum a platypus is removed.

Even before this reading this post I was reminded of a Latino & an establish amatuer boxer who isn't a big fan of "yo momma" jokes, since his mother has been deceased well before the mid nineties. And the most likely outcome if someone started in on him with those jokes.

Jay
26 Apr 06,, 19:49
look that guy starts asking questions about my parenthood, he gets the same back....

Hey @sshole, what about "your moma" stuff that you involuntarily hurled when replying to me?? Where did your sanity go? What goes around will come around.

When you say god gave you orders and you see ghosts, we are not questioning about your religion or community or your beliefs or family, we are just questioning your mental sanity. I guess the rest of the guys would agree on that .

platinum786
26 Apr 06,, 19:55
yo, i said i was kidding, i posted a disclaimer at the end stating i was entirely kidding, you replied back with similar material and we laughed about that, i found that entire episode amusing.

i even said i seriously never mean to bring offence to anyones parents....genuinly i was just playing and if ur offended i'm sorry and i'll remove my posts.

Jay
26 Apr 06,, 20:07
Look , you hurl "yo moma" abuses and have a disclaimer that you are kidding ??

You've got to be f*ckin kidding me!! You betcha I'm offended! But I aint gonna cry down the forums that my family's honor has been desecrated

If you are so sensitive about your moma and your family, I guess you should not use it yourself, if you do want to, grow some thick skin.

TopHatter
26 Apr 06,, 20:35
I think it's for the best that this one gets the lockdown.