Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage footage of Snipe

Snipe,
    Was this in the high school cafeteria or the principal's officer ;)

http://www.archive.org/download/demohi/demohi.wmv
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

That's incredible. He managed to fit 12 weapons in there, including a Mac-10 and a shotgun. How well he could walk with all that in there, I don't know, but it's still interesting.
    "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
      That's incredible. He managed to fit 12 weapons in there, including a Mac-10 and a shotgun. How well he could walk with all that in there, I don't know, but it's still interesting.
      Show up to school in a fake cast with a Segway and you'd be in business. Obviously, the video was overdramatic to make a point, and having ammo for all those weapons would probably make your pants fall down, but it still was pretty impressive to pack that much heat at your waistline.
      "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Gee whillickers. I hope those Roscoes had a legal Concealed Person Permit.

-dale

Comment

A single Sig P226 with 7 mags would be more effective.
          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

um why not just carry an uzi mini where he had the mac 10 and fill his backpack with clips and his belt area he could fit at least 25 clips with him. which each hold 25 shots so 25x25= 625 thats alot why would you carry the rest of that crap?!

Comment

Originally posted by jame$thegreat
              um why not just carry an uzi mini where he had the mac 10 and fill his backpack with clips and his belt area he could fit at least 25 clips with him. which each hold 25 shots so 25x25= 625 thats alot why would you carry the rest of that crap?!
              It's satire man.

Lighten up.

PS: I'm much better lookin'. ;)

Comment

Holy cow. I was waiting for him to pull the camera crew out of his pants. And people say women carry around a lot of extra crap they dont need.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                  Holy cow. I was waiting for him to pull the camera crew out of his pants. And people say women carry around a lot of extra crap they dont need.
                  Who says you don't need it?

Comment

Hmmm. Reminds me not of MY high school but the one just 6 miles north of us. The metal shop teacher even gave credits for those who made the best brass knuckles.

Oh well, you gotta have fun sometime. I got kicked out for setting off a rocket on the field track in front of the bleachers. It would have been okay but the solid risers of the bleacher seats echoed the premature explosion off into a doppler wave that took out half the windows of (very old glazing) in the grade school on the other side of the visitor's bleachers (that had no solid risers between the seats).

Just goes to prove, NONE of us are Angels.
                    Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

One of rhe first things I was taught with firearms was never to have a loaded one in your belt.
                      "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

...we all missed the part where he pulled an Abrams outta his pants.
                        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
                          ...we all missed the part where he pulled an Abrams outta his pants.
                          A whole squadron of them.
                          "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Originally posted by shek
                            Snipe,
                            Was this in the high school cafeteria or the principal's officer ;)

http://www.archive.org/download/demohi/demohi.wmv
                            That was a long time ago. Small world.
                            Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                            (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

GEEZ! He's got me beat! The most I've ever carried at once was five. Three 9mm's, One .357, and one .380.
                              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Working...
                              X