PDA

View Full Version : Mushy's recreations

Lahori paa jee
18 Apr 06,, 11:24
The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

but then again

Who Cares

Tronic
18 Apr 06,, 12:46
lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)

Lahori paa jee
18 Apr 06,, 13:40
lol, when u head the world's second largest country, there's much more to do than waste your precious time watching cricket. Mushy, has enough time to waste (and also helps him look good in his P/R campaigns.)

Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha

Srirangan
18 Apr 06,, 14:16
Ohhh give us a break now thats typical indian mentality but funny. I had heard Indians suffer from come sort of superiority complex but never thought that they were second largest, hahaha
Population. I bet you haven't heard of that either. ;)

Ray
18 Apr 06,, 17:34
The great saviour of Pakistan has left for Abu Dhabi to watch a cricket match. Why cant he have some refreshment at the expanse of Tax payers money. He deserves more for riding us of great evils.

He has been to India uninvited and was slapped in face by Manmohan singh when he refused Mushys offer to watch a match in Pakistan

but then again

Who Cares

I think you are being unfair.

Even a President requires a break and Musharraf, I believe, is also a great cricketer.

He may also have some work, government or private in Abu Dabi or wherever the cricket is being played. I believe a lot of Pakistanis have a lot of business interest in the Gulf.

What refreshment can Pakistan give, apart from fresh fruit juices. Because of all the troubles that have erupted because of the blast, US stuff is not available as they have been asked to suspend operation till the troubles are over and things have cooled down.

And Mushraff, I am sure, as a good Moslem does not drink alcohol!

Added Later

Manmohan Singh is the intellectual type and possibly did not have the time to learn games or enjoy them and hence to him a cricket match or a gulli danda match would mean the same thing and must have thought it to be a great waste of time and so did not watch the cricket matches.

Military men, whether they like playng games or not, have to attend and play troops games and so Musharraf would like to see games being played and he is good at playing games. Of course, I am sure you will say cricket is not troop games, but officer games. So be it. It is games, right!

Neo
18 Apr 06,, 17:38
LOL :biggrin:

Ray
18 Apr 06,, 17:41
Lahori,

Thank heavens he did not say we are the greatest, because if he did, he would not be too far from the truth! ;)

Srirangan
18 Apr 06,, 17:44
I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

Gee, talk about complexes.. :biggrin:

Lahori paa jee
18 Apr 06,, 18:06
I think the Pakistanis on this board are giving an ample display of ignorance mixed with arrogance. India is the second largest country in the world, in terms of populace. People matter in a democracy, but then I wouldn't expect a Pakistani to understand this fact.

Cheers Oh You tall brave fair Pure Istanis!

Gee, talk about complexes.. :biggrin:

Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

SO HOPE U GOT IT

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Srirangan
18 Apr 06,, 18:10
Uh? Do you say India is the largest in population. Well there will be an all weather ally very pissed. ;) And yes, population was the criteria, and democracy was the system in which this criteria matters most.

But then yea, I'ld really expect you to twist this anyway possible to get one more smart ***** comment in. Trust me, it is not that special, you don't become uber cool and it won't be anything you haven't thrown at us already.

Twist, misquote and throw in the jab already! :)

Ray
18 Apr 06,, 18:31
Lahori,

........and what did I say?

Read.

Lahori paa jee
18 Apr 06,, 18:43
Lahori,

........and what did I say?

Read.

This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES

Srirangan
18 Apr 06,, 18:44
This is a Mushy thread and all i would say is WHO CARES
You apparently do. Cheers. :biggrin:

Karthik
18 Apr 06,, 19:46
:biggrin:

If people dont care, then why start a thread at all? :biggrin:

Apparently, US safeguards of Pakistan's strategic assets has brought Musharraf peace of mind, so much so that he's almost holidaying.

Understandable, of course. ;)

Tronic
18 Apr 06,, 21:26
Now dont say we did not get what he was saying. He was not talking of democracy and population.

If population and democracy was what he was referring too then dude, India is not the second largest but number one. Cause China is not a democracy and USA is no match to India when it comes to population

That fact that he was not talking about population is confirmed by Ray as well.

SO HOPE U GOT IT

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

lmao...

INDIA IS THE SECOND LARGEST POPULOUS COUNTRY.
INDIA IS THE LARGEST DEMOPCRACY OF THE WORLD.
INDIA HAS THE SECOND FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY.
INDIA HAS THE LARGEST MIDDLE CLASS IN THE WORLD.
BOLLYWOOD IS THE LARGEST MOVIE PRODUCER IN THE WORLD. (lol, just had to add that).
and... sigh... what else can I say??? we're simply thre best....

so, lez hope u got it now dickhead

Lahori paa jee
18 Apr 06,, 21:48
:biggrin:

If people dont care, then why start a thread at all? :biggrin:

Apparently, US safeguards of Pakistan's strategic assets has brought Musharraf peace of mind, so much so that he's almost holidaying.

Understandable, of course. ;)

I didn't start this thread to hear of India's greatness but then again WHO CARES

Tronic
18 Apr 06,, 21:52
lol, oh we're sorry, u wanted to hear Musharaf's greatness and the evil little indian PM insulting Mushy just because the PM didn't want to watch a damn match with him??? u gotta be kiddin me...

and by the way... what can we do??? India's greatness shines out for itself, ;)

Tronic
18 Apr 06,, 22:05
I didn't start this thread to hear of India's greatness but then again WHO CARES

http://www.saja.org/outsourcing/images/tshirt.jpg

http://img.coxnewsweb.com/C/00/45/89/image_389450.gif

http://www.saja.org/outsourcing/images/nbr.gif

THE RISE OF INDIA (http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_49/b3861001_mz001.htm)

so u ask, who cares? dude... we rockin the world...

Srirangan
19 Apr 06,, 04:35
Let's just get back to topic. Lahori obviously thinks Mushies Abu Dhabi visit is unwarranted while no other Pakistani in this thread has commented about that.

Tronic
19 Apr 06,, 05:26
(ok, sorry about that, went overboard, lol)

well, Mushy is one man, who can enjoy and be a diplomat at the same time and ofcourse score some points with the Pakistani youths... ;)

Lahori paa jee
19 Apr 06,, 12:06
Let's just get back to topic. Lahori obviously thinks Mushies Abu Dhabi visit is unwarranted while no other Pakistani in this thread has commented about that.

Unfortunately every Pakistani on this board other than me likes mushy. I hate him to the core.

Tronic
19 Apr 06,, 16:01
I wonder why??? He's the only man, thats keeping Pakistan in one piece right now

Srirangan
19 Apr 06,, 16:28
I wonder why??? He's the only man, thats keeping Pakistan in one piece right now
Imho Mushie is the only one tearing Pakistan apart. Just look at his high handedness in NWFP and Balochistan.

Ray
19 Apr 06,, 17:18

That's because they feel that Musharraf is better off by watching cricket away from the turmoils that confronts him in Pakistan.

Hey, the poor chap requires a break!

Lahori paa jee
19 Apr 06,, 17:20

Pakistan was and will always be one inshallah against all ur wishes

Lahori paa jee
19 Apr 06,, 17:25
Imho Mushie is the only one tearing Pakistan apart. Just look at his high handedness in NWFP and Balochistan.

Indeed he is weakening us from inside. The longer he stays the more dangerous it will be

Ray
19 Apr 06,, 17:42
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

Ghazeen to be repatriated within days: Sherpao

By Shahzad Raza

ISLAMABAD: Ghazeen Marri, the son of Nawab Khair Bux Marri, will be handed over to Pakistani authorities from the United Arab Emirates in the next few days, Interior Minister Aftab Sherpao said on Tuesday. Ghazeen Marri was arrested by the UAE authorities several days ago and faces several cases in Pakistan including for the murder of Justice Nawaz Marri, Sherpao told reporters. An Interior Ministry source said Ghazeen was arrested after the federal government banned the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA), of which the tribal scion is considered the main financer. The interior minister said important progress had been made in the investigation of a recent bomb blast in Karachi’s Nishtar Park, but would not share these findings with the media. He dismissed the suggestion that the Karachi bomb blast and explosion in Delhi’s Jamia Masjid were linked. Earlier, the interior minister met with Wendy Chamberlain, the deputy high commissioner of the United Nation High Commission for Refugees. He said a tripartite agreement for the voluntary repatriation of Afghan refugees expires in December 2006. The agreement was signed in 2003 and around 2.7 million refugees have repatriated voluntarily, he said. Some 2.2 million Afghan refugees still remain in Pakistan.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\04\19\story_19-4-2006_pg1_4

Lahori,

Could this be the reason why he has gone to watch the cricket match?

Under the guise of the cricket match, he has actually gone to arrest Ghazeen personally.

And you say that he is weakening Pakistan internally! :biggrin:

Remember, because of him you have the sole superpower, the US, as your friend, benefactor and guide!

Ray
19 Apr 06,, 18:05
Unfortunately every Pakistani on this board other than me likes mushy. I hate him to the core.

Lahori,

Beyond the board, you have supporters.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 E-Mail this article to a friend Printer Friendly Version

Musharraf should remove uniform before elections: Wasti

Staff Report

ISLAMABAD: Contrary to his party’s position, PML Vice President Syed Kabir Ali Wasti said on Monday that President General Pervez Musharraf should remove his military uniform to contest the election for the second term, adding that the president should ignore suggestions for contesting the election in his uniform. He said the president should not consider the option of his re-election from the existing assemblies either.

Reacting to the statements of PML leaders, he said they wanted him to retain his uniform for their own political gains, adding that the country did not need a uniformed president. He said Prime Minister Shaukat Aziz should make efforts for a grand, national alliance involving all major political parties, including the PML-Nawaz and Benazir-led Pakistan People’s Party (PPP). Wasti said that those advising Musharraf to contest the election in military uniform through the present parliament did not wish him well. “Such people are not the president’s well-wishers and are against national solidarity,” he said, adding that the same quarters were carrying out a malicious campaign against PPP Chairperson Benazir Bhutto, as part of a conspiracy to close all options available to Musharraf.

Without naming the top PML leadership, Wasti said they claimed to have made the PML the strongest party in the country. “At the same time, they are advising the president to stay in uniform and have himself re-elected through the present assemblies. Both suggestions are sinister, as they have disastrous implications for the country and the president,” he said.

He said that if the PML was popular and strong enough to win the elections, it did not need the help of the president’s uniform, adding that the present PML leadership was trying to cover up its weaknesses by urging the president to keep his military uniform. He said that some of the leaders had teamed up with some NAB officials to launch a virulent campaign against Benazir Bhutto by making allegations against her. “The president will be the loser as a result of this campaign,” he said.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006\04\19\story_19-4-2006_pg7_19

However, I don;t agree with this Wasti man.

If Musharraf removes his uniform, he will be NUDE!

We can't have a repeat of the story of "Emperor and his Clothes"!

Remember that story?

Many years ago there lived an emperor who cared only about his clothes and about showing them off. One day he heard from two swindlers that they could make the finest suit of clothes from the most beautiful cloth. This cloth, they said, also had the special capability that it was invisible to anyone who was either stupid or not fit for his position.

Being a bit nervous about whether he himself would be able to see the cloth, the emperor first sent two of his trusted men to see it. Of course, neither would admit that they could not see the cloth and so praised it. All the townspeople had also heard of the cloth and were interested to learn how stupid their neighbors were.

The emperor then allowed himself to be dressed in the clothes for a procession through town, never admitting that he was too unfit and stupid to see what he was wearing. For he was afraid that the other people would think that he was stupid.

Of course, all the townspeople wildly praised the magnificent clothes of the emperor, afraid to admit that they could not see them, until a small child said:

"But he has nothing on"!

This was whispered from person to person until everyone in the crowd was shouting that the emperor had nothing on. The emperor heard it and felt that they were correct, but held his head high and finished the procession.

Is the same thing happening in Pakistan where sychophants are fooling the Emperor General?