Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Just Bought An Electric Guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Just Bought An Electric Guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just bought my first electric guitar. It's an Ibanez EX. I bought it off of eBay for a really good price. Here's some pictures:

Isn't she goergous???
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

How much?

Comment

Considering I bought the guitar and the hard case, really cheap. Won't give the exact figure, but it's under $125
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Couldn't get the other one you wanted?
        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

$125 :O

Comment

Not quite couldn't get it, but this auction was more worth it than the other one.

Sqwert, $125 is dirt cheap when you're talking a vintage guitar (stopped production already) and a hard case, which alone costs almost $100

Comment

One celebrity bought an electric vibrator.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I'm not that into those things. Electric guitars are good enough for me

Comment

True. But a guitart string also vibrates:D :dbanana :dbanana

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Yes, but not as much, the sound it makes is completely different, and it gives a different type of pleasure

Comment

:LOL

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I like it, BR.

My first electric was an Ibanez XB40... loaned it to a buddy who was in a band playing some gigs at local bars on the weekends. He consequently moved out of state and took said guitar with him. Bastard.

Anyway, I only have acoustics now. Been playing for about 10 or 11 years now.
                        I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Oh, and BTW, squirt... $125 isn't bad at all. Most Ibanez electrics are upwards of that when new, and that's before the amp cables and hard case. Plus this one looks to be in pretty good shape... missing a knob on the tone selector though.

You could just go palm one off a guitar in a music store though... :dbanana
                          I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

Working...
                          X