• Name change

Administrator/moderators,

Can u please change my name from "lahori Paa jee" to "Lahori paa jee"

Regards
    Nisaar main teri galiyon pe aaye watan, ke jahan
    Chali hai rasm keh koi na sar utha keh chaley

May I suggest, Paa Lahori?

Or Lahori Pra?

:D You sure you want everyone to call u Paa (bhai/brother)? Chicks too!

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
      May I suggest, Paa Lahori?

Or Lahori Pra?

:D You sure you want everyone to call u Paa (bhai/brother)? Chicks too!

Yaar there in no concept of moon bola bhai in Islam. So let em call me what they want.

Comment

Hmm .. then why not srirangan to Srirangan .. thanks!
        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Just let us know what your final decision is and we can change this for you ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
            I believe he said something about preferring "Fluffy Bunny Feet" to anything.
            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
              I believe he said something about preferring "Fluffy Bunny Feet" to anything.
              Naughty, naughty! ROFLMAO

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                Capital S please Chris!
                I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
                  Yaar there in no concept of moon bola bhai in Islam. So let em call me what they want.
                  hahaha actually there isssss :D Especially if you're going to use the Islamic route :D

Never heard of Brothers and Sisters IN Islam? :D

Comment

mm.......he said muh-bola-bhai..not one related by blood.

sorry guys,cant translate tht phrase......u wont be able to relate to it(or comprehend the concept) even if i did.

Comment

Originally posted by percentage_plyr
                      mm.......he said muh-bola-bhai..not one related by blood.

sorry guys,cant translate tht phrase......u wont be able to relate to it(or comprehend the concept) even if i did.
                      As long as it's not vulgar or obscene, it's in the past.
                      Going forward, it's been WAB "protocol" to post in English or provide a translation of whatever word or phrase you're using.
                      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                        As long as it's not vulgar or obscene, it's in the past.
                        Going forward, it's been WAB "protocol" to post in English or provide a translation of whatever word or phrase you're using.
                        Moonh bola bhai = just someone whom u consider to be your brother but wouldn't really be a blood relation.

Moonh bola = Verbally spoken
                        Bhai = Brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                          Moonh bola bhai = just someone whom u consider to be your brother but wouldn't really be a blood relation.

Moonh bola = Verbally spoken
                          Bhai = Brother.
                          So like a best friend? That's pretty kewl...
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Please change it to Lahori paa jee (L capital) and thats final

Comment

Originally posted by lahori Paa jee
                              Please change it to Lahori paa jee (L capital) and thats final
                              Lahori,
                              It is best to PM Chris directly for that name change :)

Comment

Working...
                              X