banned people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned people

a friend of mine was banned off here and never got a warning or anything is that correct or did a miss sumit in da rulz

Originally posted by nathan112
    ...or did a miss sumit in da rulz
    Were his posts anything like yours?
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea
      Were his posts anything like yours?
      Basically yes, all of these individuals are directly connected to a user who publically stated that he came onto the board to deliberately stir people up, which as we all know is called trolling. Thus, he was shown the door.
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

It is kind of a shame you couldn't electronically "miss the doorway" ala Al bundy (Married with Children) when rousting one of his daughters boyfriends out of the house.... or atleast give them one of THL's kittens as a parting gift.
        Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Did somebody ban Giggs88 or did he simply change his title?

Comment

He was banned because he had two other screen names that he was using at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Samudra
              Did somebody ban Giggs88 or did he simply change his title?
              Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
              He was banned because he had two other screen names that he was using at the same time.
              Very very sad case...I wouldn't mind knowing what possessed him to do such a thing.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That's very strange. He seemed like an upstanding, decent character.
                "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

What were the names he was using?

Comment

Karna and Vigg, and then he came back as Lone Wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by leibstandarte10
                      That's very strange. He seemed like an upstanding, decent character.
                      Very strange and very sad. He certainly had me fooled.
                      "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Karna and Vigg, and then he came back as Lone Wolf.
                        He had me fooled!
                        Karna and Vigg were obviously indians, I mistook him for an American!

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                          He had me fooled!
                          Karna and Vigg were obviously indians, I mistook him for an American!
                          The "real" person behind all 3 screen names was a young American teenager.

Comment

:(

Very strange....

Comment

I think he should given a warning b4 banning though.
                              Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Working...
                              X