PDA

View Full Version : banned people

nathan112
04 Apr 06,, 01:08
a friend of mine was banned off here and never got a warning or anything is that correct or did a miss sumit in da rulz

highsea
04 Apr 06,, 01:18
...or did a miss sumit in da rulzWere his posts anything like yours?

TopHatter
04 Apr 06,, 02:08
Were his posts anything like yours?
Basically yes, all of these individuals are directly connected to a user who publically stated that he came onto the board to deliberately stir people up, which as we all know is called trolling. Thus, he was shown the door.

bonehead
04 Apr 06,, 03:49
It is kind of a shame you couldn't electronically "miss the doorway" ala Al bundy (Married with Children) when rousting one of his daughters boyfriends out of the house.... or atleast give them one of THL's kittens as a parting gift.

Samudra
05 Apr 06,, 10:33
Did somebody ban Giggs88 or did he simply change his title? :confused:

ZFBoxcar
05 Apr 06,, 15:42
He was banned because he had two other screen names that he was using at the same time.

TopHatter
05 Apr 06,, 15:48
Did somebody ban Giggs88 or did he simply change his title? :confused:

He was banned because he had two other screen names that he was using at the same time.
Very very sad case...I wouldn't mind knowing what possessed him to do such a thing. :frown:

leib10
05 Apr 06,, 16:10
That's very strange. He seemed like an upstanding, decent character. :confused:

Neo
05 Apr 06,, 20:56
What were the names he was using? :confused:

ZFBoxcar
05 Apr 06,, 21:05
Karna and Vigg, and then he came back as Lone Wolf.

THL
05 Apr 06,, 21:08
That's very strange. He seemed like an upstanding, decent character. :confused:
Very strange and very sad. He certainly had me fooled.

Neo
05 Apr 06,, 22:17
Karna and Vigg, and then he came back as Lone Wolf.
He had me fooled!
Karna and Vigg were obviously indians, I mistook him for an American! :confused:

TopHatter
05 Apr 06,, 22:20
He had me fooled!
Karna and Vigg were obviously indians, I mistook him for an American! :confused:

The "real" person behind all 3 screen names was a young American teenager.

Samudra
06 Apr 06,, 07:43
:(

Very strange....

indianguy4u
06 Apr 06,, 08:46
I think he should given a warning b4 banning though.

Jay
06 Apr 06,, 09:38
I think he should given a warning b4 banning though.
Having multiple clones will result in a ban as its clearly mentioned in the rule book. I dont think you need warnings for that. And he was here long enuff, so I can only wonder why he resorted to clones. :redface:

THL
06 Apr 06,, 13:53
Having multiple clones will result in a ban as its clearly mentioned in the rule book. I dont think you need warnings for that. And he was here long enuff, so I can only wonder why he resorted to clones. :redface:
He was a kid - he was bored. He was getting away with something that he knew he was not suppose to do and that he watched countless other people not be able to get away with.

I think he should given a warning b4 banning though
We have all been warned when we signed up for this board and agreed to the terms.

The Chap
01 May 06,, 12:00
Methinks he would have been more profitably employed using his hands as other teenage onanists do ... :biggrin:

platinum786
01 May 06,, 14:32
hmm....he was a man united supporter...seems like i'm the only one ont eh board now.

2DREZQ
02 May 06,, 00:22
The only problem I have with most bannings is that they happen before I even get a shot in.

Sigh...

I guess I'll just go over the PDF and lookup my old posts to Rehman_21 and Black Eagle Force...

Parihaka
02 May 06,, 00:44
hmm....he was a man united supporter...seems like i'm the only one ont eh board now.
And what does that tell you Plat? :biggrin:

TopHatter
02 May 06,, 01:24
The only problem I have with most bannings is that they happen before I even get a shot in.
In the case of sock puppets, my goal to make it happen before they get a shot in ;)

Bulgaroctonus
03 May 06,, 02:37
Methinks he would have been more profitably employed using his hands as other teenage onanists do ... :biggrin:
We can also use our hands to kill...

Bulgaroctonus
03 May 06,, 02:38
Speaking of Sock Puppets.

A lot of people think clegane is my sock puppet.

He is not.

Jay
03 May 06,, 02:45
And what does that tell you Plat? :biggrin:
:biggrin: