Islamic Sodomy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic Sodomy?

[QUOTE]MuslimFriends is dedicated to bringing Muslim friends and singles together by offering valuable services to all of our Muslim friends in your city and around the world.

There are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world but finding that one special someone for friendship or even marriage can be very frustrating if you don't know where to look.

Muslimfriends.com is the answer you have been hoping for. Sign up now for your free membership and become part of the fastest growing and most respectful online global community of Muslims coming together for friendship and more.

This is the perfect place for Muslim friends and singles to build their faith and relationships, and interact with others. It is also a great place for Muslims to talk about their careers, life, religion, relationships.

Sign up for your membership and contact hundreds of thousands of members now! Your future is only moments away.

http://www.muslimfriends.com/?tid=122Go ahead, no one is watching the good old Islamc practice! ;)

More the merrier! ;)

Have a ball! or is it balls?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Your religion discourages, networking?

Sodomy?

Comment

BG sir, why do you find this site to be seedy.
      The only strange thing I found was that they are using a pic of Benazir and Asif Zardari on the homepage
      Seek Save Serve Medic

Comment

[QUOTE=Ray]
        MuslimFriends is dedicated to bringing Muslim friends and singles together by offering valuable services to all of our Muslim friends in your city and around the world.

There are 1.3 billion Muslims in the world but finding that one special someone for friendship or even marriage can be very frustrating if you don't know where to look.

Muslimfriends.com is the answer you have been hoping for. Sign up now for your free membership and become part of the fastest growing and most respectful online global community of Muslims coming together for friendship and more.

This is the perfect place for Muslim friends and singles to build their faith and relationships, and interact with others. It is also a great place for Muslims to talk about their careers, life, religion, relationships.

Sign up for your membership and contact hundreds of thousands of members now! Your future is only moments away.

http://www.muslimfriends.com/?tid=122

Go ahead, no one is watching the good old Islamc practice! ;)

More the merrier! ;)

Have a ball! or is it balls?
        It's that time of year...and Sir Ray is undeniably not past his prime...

Comment

Maybe the Shia have a competing site at www.mut'a.com
          "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Luna,

It was just to dispel the "holier than thou" attitude of some of the Moslem members.

There was a doubt, nay sarcasm, when I claimed that mankind is one and all are affected by the same feelings and I quoted from Merchant of Venice, Shylock's celebrated lines:

Hath not a Jew eyes? Hath not a Jew hands, organs
            dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with
            the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject
            to the same diseases, heal'd by the same means
            warm'd and cool'd by the same winter and summer
            as a Christian is? If you prick us, do we not bleed?
            If you tickle us, do we not laugh? If you
            poison us, do we not die?
            So, this was to show that Moslems were also human in their instincts and behaviour as anyone else!

In short, it is to tell some of the Moslem members, cut out the pompous piety and come down to Mother Earth!
            Last edited by Ray; 04 Apr 06,, 18:59.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?
              The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                Luna,

It was just to dispel the "holier than thou" attitude of some of the Moslem members.

There was a doubt, nay sarcasm, when I claimed that mankind is one and all are affected by the same feelings and I quoted from Merchant of Venice, Shylock's celebrated lines:

So, this was to show that Moslems were also human in their instincts and behaviour as anyone else!

In short, it is to tell some of the Moslem members, cut out the pompous piety and come down to Mother Earth!
                Funny I coulda said the same to some non-Muslims here too. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                  Funny I coulda said the same to some non-Muslims here too. :D
                  Yes, you could since you are a funny man with funny flip flops and when convenient for you, change to a funny flop flip!

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Horrido
                    And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge?

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                      Yes, you could since you are a funny man with funny flip flops and when convenient for you, change to a funny flop flip!
                      Pluralities. Heard of em?

Comment

is this the first time ray has come across a site of this nature?

go to a muslim chatsite with a girls name.....lol

It's good to see you finding out the depths of the world wide web in your old age. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
                          Luna,

Ok so you yourself aren't with the whole mating season that I'm guessing is getting underway in India? The sounds & colors of the birds trying to attract a mate. The Bull Elephant in must that drives a tree or rams it's head through the wall of someone's house.

True, it's a fact that not all Muslims occupy thier times with matters as mundane as work & bills. And the spotlight especially focuses on the world conversion and kill all infidels crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Asim Aquil
                            Pluralities. Heard of em?
                            Be original!

Pluralities = Flip Flop?
                            Last edited by Ray; 05 Apr 06,, 18:44.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Ok so you yourself aren't with the whole mating season that I'm guessing is getting underway in India? The sounds & colors of the birds trying to attract a mate. The Bull Elephant in must that drives a tree or rams it's head through the wall of someone's house.
                              EM Forester, I presume!
                              Last edited by Ray; 05 Apr 06,, 18:45.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                              X