I'm in the States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in the States

I'm gonna be in the US in June/July. I'd really like to get together with a whole bunch of you and chill, especially Snipe, since he's threatened me with bodily harm if I don't...

Another thing is that I'm wondering if you know of any airshows in the NY area, hopefully involving A-10's.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Originally posted by bigross86
    I'm gonna be in the US in June/July. I'd really like to get together with a whole bunch of you and chill, especially Snipe, since he's threatened me with bodily harm if I don't...

Another thing is that I'm wondering if you know of any airshows in the NY area, hopefully involving A-10's.
    The US (and even NY) is a big big place...Where ya' gonna be specifically? We are having a Wizard of Oz birthday party - Can you dress like the Tin Man? ;)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Did you bring your Merk?
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Can you come to Florida?

Comment

Sounds great dude. We'll get together, and if ya like i'll take you over to Willowgrove NAS and get you a tour of a Hog too if ya want. Just gotta hook up with Air2Mud and get a day set up.

Lemme know. :)

Comment

Here are some schedules:

http://www.blueangels.com/thuderbird...schedule.shtml
            http://www.blueangels.com/schedule.shtml
            http://www.aeroflight.co.uk/shows/showdate-world.htm
            "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Who all's on your list BR? Since Snipe is already going to cover NSF Willow Grove, I'd rather meet up with you somewhere and skip town for NYC.

Heard the Coffee, Bagels, and nightlife are even better there. Though a comparison could be made if your willing & able to grab either/or around here for (the side of) the road.*

*Realised mid-sentence Snipe might apply tough eating sanctions for inside his car.

Comment

See if you can head up to Toronto while you're in the continent! ;)

Comment

:( NY is too far for me my friend. I hope you have tons of fun while you're here though!!!!
                  No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                  I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                  even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                  He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                  X