Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's time to whack-a mullah!

W.A.M. 4...5? begins now!

The target is a bloodthirsty piece of shit that is thanking God two U.S. Soldiers supposedly got thier throats cut in Iraq. KingBeeb is his name...show no mercy!

http://www.pakistanidefence.ipbhost....=0#entry305306

Hi, folks!
    Miss me?
    Anybody even notice I was gone?
    Sigh...

Time for another Paxil.

Oh, let's waste this moron.

I'm in.
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Welcome back. Here's a sit-rep.

King Beeb was upset his sig that celebrates the death of American's was edited. I merely suggested it should be changed to "you too can be a bloodthirsty cretin. Ask me how!"

And he went off. Dumbass this, crazy that. And he got another warning. Both our posts deleted.

And of course. PMed him with the following:

"Thats not crazy, thats toying with you. Wanna see crazy? Then buckle up pigshit, it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

Comment

I'm scared to access PDF from my office :ermm

I heard FBI is monitoring each and every message boards that are anti-american.

So my advice for people accessing PDF from work....DONT DO IT!
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Bah, what are they going to find out?

If the FBI tracked my IP, it's going to lead them to a poster who is pro-American, lol.
          "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
            I'm scared to access PDF from my office :ermm

I heard FBI is monitoring each and every message boards that are anti-american.

So my advice for people accessing PDF from work....DONT DO IT!
            So what if they are? The lively beatings we give the Mullah's helps the Federal Agent watching get by without too much boredom, I'm sure.

Comment

Err, but its office and we'r supposed to work :D

Actually its kinda strict here, they have different username, passwords for internet (Firewall), so I didnt want to take any chances, but I do access this site from office :blush
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

The FBI has a new way of tracking terrorists.

They are now able to see every click they make on the internet. Privacy advocates say this is bad, but the FBI says you will never even notice, and it won't affect the common man at all.

Click Here to find out more
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Bump to top. And W.A.M.4: Phase two is now underway.

Also W.A.M. 5. Suggestions and Comments. KingBeeb made one post about having me banned. And a ban Sinopak and Lunatock post.

Whack-a-Mullah 4 is to stop King Beeb. Whack-A-Mullah 5 is to stop the remaining Mullah's from getting Sinkopak removed as Mod, because he does his job

Comment

If the FBI is tracking everything (which is of course a techno rumour than actual fact - can you imagine the sheer quantity of data? ). It still raises an interesting question.

Why does the FBI hate freedom so much? I thought hating freedom was "un-american". Is the FBI after people who are inciting trouble, or just disagreeing?

Surely the FBI doesn't want to be thought of as being ont he same level as the Chinese government :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3250834.stm

Monitoring often leads to filtering :-

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/filtering/china/

It is a bit like Bush's vist to the UK. Whether or not I agree with the "Stop Bush" protesters i wholeheartedly support their right to protest and admire them for standing up for their convictions.
                    Last edited by Trooth; 30 Nov 03,, 14:36.
                    at

Comment

Originally posted by ironman420
                      Bah, what are they going to find out?

If the FBI tracked my IP, it's going to lead them to a poster who is pro-American, lol.
                      If the FBI ever compares notes with the Secret Service and another unnamed organization they might comprise themselves a nice little file on me. I just wished they'd tell me how many Mullahs I've gotten. I'm pretty sure at least one, maybe three...

Comment

You keep notches on your gun?
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackclaw
                          If the FBI ever compares notes with the Secret Service and another unnamed organization they might comprise themselves a nice little file on me. I just wished they'd tell me how many Mullahs I've gotten. I'm pretty sure at least one, maybe three...
                          Yeah. If only there was a way to measure the amount of trouble us Mullah haters have caused the Mullahs of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                            You keep notches on your gun?
                            On the side of my computer actually. I've occasionally found some rather disturbing websites (Think fund raising for the Taliabn) that I then made available to the proper authorities. (And no Pak Defense was not one of them! :) )

Comment

Working...
                            X