What's with the pictures???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the pictures???

Most of the avatar pictures (or perhaps all of them) have gone all weird.
    Is this just my computer???

no it isn't your computer, the site is having some corrections, including some reloading of backups, not 100% successfully
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
      Most of the avatar pictures (or perhaps all of them) have gone all weird.
      Is this just my computer???
      "Gone all weird"? I don't know, I think I like you as an 8-bit Nintendo screenshot from the '80s

And I LOVE my test pattern
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
        "Gone all weird"? I don't know, I think I like you as an 8-bit Nintendo screenshot from the '80s

And I LOVE my test pattern
        An old tv with "rabbit ears" that need to be moved around.

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
          no it isn't your computer, the site is having some corrections, including some reloading of backups, not 100% successfully
          Now I suppose we can all do without the story I posted about the guy who cut off his hooha and threw it at the cops, but Dreadnoughts resignation from yesterday is long gone...poor thing.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Yeah, hey, what was that all about anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              Yeah, hey, what was that all about anyway?
              He got upset, problems with his girl in Poland, so he decided to break into someones house and throw some knives at the cops and somehow in the midst of it all thought it to be a good idea to whack it off and throw it at the cops: http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

Or...Did you mean Dreadnought? I don't know about that...It's sad though. I hope all is well.
              "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I meant dreadnaught. But at least now i know where your mind is....

Comment

I meant dreadnaught. But at least now i know where your mind is....
                  We may never know about Dread, since Fridays posts were a hoax. ;)

Comment

What was a hoax? Him leaving?

Comment

What was a hoax? Him leaving?
                      No, not him leaving...Everything we posted on Friday went away....So I called it Freaky Friday - A Hoax.

You blonde per chance, Snipe?

Comment

Miss, you were simply being ambiguous is all, but ummm, blonde?

Me?

PS: Yes, we really do have more fun. :)

Comment

Hey, is there any hope for yesterdays posts?

Comment

Miss, you were simply being ambiguous is all, but ummm, blonde?

Me?

PS: Yes, we really do have more fun. :)
                            Yes, I have seen pictures of the back of your head before, Snipe. It's a lovely pony tail if I don't say so myself.

As for the fun part...I have ben blonde as well as brunette - I must say I would never go blonde again.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                              As for the fun part...I have ben blonde as well as brunette - I must say I would never go blonde again.
                              Give me a brunette or redhead any day. ;)
                              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                              X