PDA

View Full Version : What's with the pictures???

sniperdude411
18 Mar 06,, 06:35
Most of the avatar pictures (or perhaps all of them) have gone all weird.
Is this just my computer???

Parihaka
18 Mar 06,, 11:40
no it isn't your computer, the site is having some corrections, including some reloading of backups, not 100% successfully

TopHatter
18 Mar 06,, 14:14
Most of the avatar pictures (or perhaps all of them) have gone all weird.
Is this just my computer???
"Gone all weird"? I don't know, I think I like you as an 8-bit Nintendo screenshot from the '80s :biggrin:

And I LOVE my test pattern :redface:

Lunatock
18 Mar 06,, 19:34
"Gone all weird"? I don't know, I think I like you as an 8-bit Nintendo screenshot from the '80s :biggrin:

And I LOVE my test pattern :redface:

An old tv with "rabbit ears" that need to be moved around.

THL
18 Mar 06,, 20:21
no it isn't your computer, the site is having some corrections, including some reloading of backups, not 100% successfully
Now I suppose we can all do without the story I posted about the guy who cut off his hooha and threw it at the cops, but Dreadnoughts resignation from yesterday is long gone...poor thing. :frown:

Bill
18 Mar 06,, 20:46
Yeah, hey, what was that all about anyway?

THL
18 Mar 06,, 20:51
Yeah, hey, what was that all about anyway?
He got upset, problems with his girl in Poland, so he decided to break into someones house and throw some knives at the cops and somehow in the midst of it all thought it to be a good idea to whack it off and throw it at the cops: http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

Or...Did you mean Dreadnought? I don't know about that...It's sad though. I hope all is well.

Bill
18 Mar 06,, 20:59
I meant dreadnaught. But at least now i know where your mind is....

THL
18 Mar 06,, 21:04
I meant dreadnaught. But at least now i know where your mind is....
We may never know about Dread, since Fridays posts were a hoax. ;)

Bill
18 Mar 06,, 22:45
What was a hoax? Him leaving?

THL
18 Mar 06,, 22:58
What was a hoax? Him leaving?
No, not him leaving...Everything we posted on Friday went away....So I called it Freaky Friday - A Hoax.

You blonde per chance, Snipe? :rolleyes:

Bill
18 Mar 06,, 23:09
Miss, you were simply being ambiguous is all, but ummm, blonde?

Me?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/m21sniper/Ponytail.jpg

PS: Yes, we really do have more fun. :)

kNikS
18 Mar 06,, 23:35
Hey, is there any hope for yesterdays posts?

THL
18 Mar 06,, 23:38

Me?

Yes, I have seen pictures of the back of your head before, Snipe. It's a lovely pony tail if I don't say so myself. :rolleyes:

As for the fun part...I have ben blonde as well as brunette - I must say I would never go blonde again.

Confed999
19 Mar 06,, 01:15
As for the fun part...I have ben blonde as well as brunette - I must say I would never go blonde again.
Give me a brunette or redhead any day. ;)

Ray
19 Mar 06,, 07:08
Gentlemen Prefer blondes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045810/

But then blondes are dumb! ;)

Ray
19 Mar 06,, 07:10

Me?

Snipe,

That neck is so effeminate and beautiful! :)

Officer of Engineers
19 Mar 06,, 07:13
Gentlemen Prefer blondes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0045810/

But then blondes are dumb! ;)

Ahem, Sir, my wife is a blonde ... which goes to show there are things dumber than a blonde.

Parihaka
19 Mar 06,, 08:36
If you squint at Snipes avatar it looks like a bird holding a knife and fork looking over a table. Rays looks like a satellite photo of an agricultural plot.Tophatters is definitely a ground radar image of a stone age burial plot and sniperdudes and Confeds are of course a quilts. THL's resembles a revolving fish, and luckily lunatocks's hasen't changed at all. All in all I'd say it was an improvement :)

Ray
19 Mar 06,, 20:40
Lol

KPR
20 Mar 06,, 20:02
What happened to my ammo can and 10/22? :eek:

Bill
20 Mar 06,, 22:15
Snipe,

That neck is so effeminate and beautiful! :)

Thanx Ray!

Takes a real man to not just notice that, but to actually comment on it as well!

LOL...

Bill
20 Mar 06,, 22:16
Yes, I have seen pictures of the back of your head before, Snipe. It's a lovely pony tail if I don't say so myself. :rolleyes:

Look if you're asking me for nude pix just say so miss... ;)

LOL.

RustyBattleship
21 Mar 06,, 06:28
Give me a brunette or redhead any day. ;)
My wife is a blond Magyar Hungarian. My first wife was a brunette Hapa Haoli. In between wives one of my favorite girl friends was a natural redhead with VERY soft hair (you know where).

There I go. Talking like a drunken sailor again. Or drunken tank driver. Hell, we all kept the distilleries in business.

THL
22 Mar 06,, 14:15
Look if you're asking me for nude pix just say so miss... ;)

LOL.
Funny guy, Sniper.

Hey - When are our avatars going to be fixed?

THL
22 Mar 06,, 14:17
Hey - When are our avatars going to be fixed?
Nevermind. I just went in and re-imported mine and it seems to be okay for now.

Lunatock
22 Mar 06,, 16:59
Kasumi is back in action. :biggrin:

ZFBoxcar
22 Mar 06,, 17:09
The Anglosphere is safe once more.

EDIT: Or not...

Julie
22 Mar 06,, 17:31
I don't know, but if Snipe's avatar isn't fixed soon, he's not going to be shooting anybody. :biggrin: ...or shoot somebody he doesn't intend to. :tongue:

Ray
22 Mar 06,, 18:08
I don't know, but if Snipe's avatar isn't fixed soon, he's not going to be shooting anybody. :biggrin: ...or shoot somebody he doesn't intend to. :tongue:

We shall then call him Dick Cheney, the Best shot in the West!

sparten
22 Mar 06,, 18:47
I don't know, but if Snipe's avatar isn't fixed soon, he's not going to be shooting anybody. ...or shoot somebody he doesn't intend to.
"You idiot, that was not an insurgent, that was General Abizad."

Officer of Engineers
22 Mar 06,, 19:05
"You idiot, that was not an insurgent, that was General Abizad."
So? M21Sniper has been known to make LCols and full Cols miserable.

Julie
22 Mar 06,, 19:12
I'm just not thinking today.... :redface: the vehicle he plunged that he claimed to his superior was amphibious... now comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Yep, Sniper can take a bad shot, and still make a good kill out of it.....no doubt. :biggrin:

Lunatock
22 Mar 06,, 20:14
I'm just not thinking today.... :redface: the vehicle he plunged that he claimed to his superior was amphibious... now comes to mind. :rolleyes:

Yep, Sniper can take a bad shot, and still make a good kill out of it.....no doubt. :biggrin:

That gives me an idea for a contingency plan should we need it. Tell Snipe that Army Infantrymen can be shot out of an AC130's howitzer and not get a scratch. :biggrin:

Bill
23 Mar 06,, 22:39
The Anglosphere is safe once more.

EDIT: Or not...

Whats wrong with it?

I can see my avatar perfectly. I reimported a new one. Nice bryant reticule with rangefinder, bullet drop and windage compensators. :)

Bill
23 Mar 06,, 22:40
So? M21Sniper has been known to make LCols and full Cols miserable.

I've never shot a 4 star before.......i'd have been a friggin' legend in the community, even if it was just an exercize. Oh the comments and ribbing he'd suffer for years to come from his peers. Muwahahahahahaha...

Bill
23 Mar 06,, 22:43

"I'm sorry Sir, i thought it was supposed to be ampibious".
~Me.

:biggrin:

2DREZQ
24 Mar 06,, 01:29
"I'm sorry Sir, i thought it was supposed to be ampibious".
~Me.

:biggrin:

I'll be in possession of a good 4wd submarine video soon (Agent6 knows what I'm talking about), but thenI havta figgur out howta post it.

HOLY CRAP, MY JEEP JUST BLEW UP IN AVATAR TECHNICOLOR!!

agent6
24 Mar 06,, 20:29
I'll be in possession of a good 4wd submarine video soon (Agent6 knows what I'm talking about), but thenI havta figgur out howta post it.

Great now they all know Drez. And it will be a while its gotta get wet out there first. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Ray
29 Mar 06,, 10:58
When will the avatars be ok?

My looks like a satellite picture of fields with half ripe crops!

And Rusty Battleship's avatar look like a beach from Bay
Watch with a pink Lighthouse to the right! :eek: :biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
29 Mar 06,, 11:13
Sir, just reload your avatar.

Parihaka
29 Mar 06,, 13:29
He got upset, problems with his girl in Poland, so he decided to break into someones house and throw some knives at the cops and somehow in the midst of it all thought it to be a good idea to whack it off and throw it at the cops: http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-ouch17.html

Or...Did you mean Dreadnought? I don't know about that...It's sad though. I hope all is well.
LOL, I thought you WERE talking about Dreadnought :eek:

THL
29 Mar 06,, 13:30
LOL, I thought you WERE talking about Dreadnought :eek:
Well maybe. I guess we won't know for sure until and unless he shows back up (which he will - NO ONE can stay away from the WAB forever). :)