• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Merkava 3 pics

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

I like!!!
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I don't know why, but I just love that rear compartment on the Merkava. :blush
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

That's only in the Merkava Mk IV. You probably like it so much cuz it's an infantryman's dream. Much more armor than an APC or IFV, decent amount of room, big-ass gun, and it's air-conditioned!!!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
          X