john travolta is bisexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john travolta is bisexual

i study in a hotel school..... my professor who has worked at many hotels in las vegas and even in pearl beach during the 200 golf tournament there says john travolta is a bisexual. sometimes he would book a room under a pseudonym and spend the night there with a guy. the room sevice dudes report that he and his partner would often be bething together naked or walking around the room wearing mini towels.
    Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
    Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Therefore? What was the purpose of telling us this?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

its a general discussion forum right? where you can discuss general things? so i just posted it.
      Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
      Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

I know, but once again, why? What are you trying to say?
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I know, but once again, why? What are you trying to say?
          john travolta is a bisexual

Comment

Whatever. Nevermind, dude.

Comment

*shudder*

"Greased Lightning, go Greased Lightning..."

Sorry, couldn't resist...

:dbanana
              I never understood "fire for effect". I thought the firing WAS the effect...

Comment

If Mr. Travolta is happy, and not hurting anyone, who cares?
                No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

What if they asked him to hurt them? :D
                  at

Comment

Too bad for him...

Good for us, that's a lot less competition for us to worry about with the ladies. ;)

LOL

Comment

LOL

Nice one M21Sniper. :8
                      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                      X