Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHHHH!!!! What happened?

The colors, man, they're all wrong...
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

blinding as well
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Bottom of screen, left hand side, you can choose skins

WAB Narrow
      WAB Expanded
      WAB Light

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers

WAB Narrow
        WAB Expanded
        WAB Light
        WAB Light - it's the only way to fly.

-dale

Comment

I am the only one that has been using WAB Light? Have you all been using the dark blue one? I prefer the light one since I started using it about 2 months ago.
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

I've been using the light version since they made the optional colors. Main;y because it and only it lets you view new posts, and I just got used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
              I am the only one that has been using WAB Light? Have you all been using the dark blue one? I prefer the light one since I started using it about 2 months ago.
              Ive been wablite since day 1 of the existance of color options on this forum. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
                I've been using the light version since they made the optional colors. Main;y because it and only it lets you view new posts, and I just got used to it.
                I love that "New Posts" option. That is what made me stay with WAB light after I first decided to try it. Now that I have been using it, I find the regular board too dark to read.
                "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

WAB Narrow
                  WAB Expanded
                  WAB Light
                  Thanks. Didn't know I can do that. Expanded for me.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

I shall remain a dark horse. I prefer it over the blinding Lite
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

There is also a change with the forums, personally i dont like it at all. It was good the old way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsan911
                        There is also a change with the forums, personally i dont like it at all. It was good the old way.
                        It is a fallout of globalisation.

That cozyness is gone?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                          Ive been wablite since day 1 of the existance of color options on this forum. ;)
                          Me too, easy to read from the work place
                          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

WAB Narrow
                            WAB Expanded
                            WAB Light
                            Thankx :)
                            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

I perfer the old one. More dignified.
                              "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Working...
                              X