Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl raped by brothers, killed by mother and younger sister rejoices

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ling14-ON.html

disgusting..... these palestinian savages are better off under israeli rule.
    Brahma Sarvam Jagan Mithya
    Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

I heard some guy in India killed his friend, cut him up into 20 pieces and chucked different bodyparts in different towns...
    Does that mean that all Indians are savages and were better off under British rule?

Comment

Originally posted by s_qwert63
      Does that mean that all Indians are savages and were better off under British rule?
      Actually, I wish people in India were savages, including myself...seriously :smoke

and yeah, if we were savages, we wudve cut british in to pieces and throw them to our wild animals!! :devil
      A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Re: girl raped by brothers, killed by mother and younger sister rejoices

Originally posted by roshan
        http://www.azcentral.com/news/articl...ling14-ON.html

disgusting..... these palestinian savages are better off under israeli rule.
        why did you post this twice?

Comment

i posted this twice by mistake.... first i posted it under the other forum, then i forgot where i posted it and thought it hadnt been posted so i posted it here..... im still trying to feel my way around.

qwert, murder and rape occur on all societies. in india however these crimes would lead to a death penalty.

in palestine this woman was let off the hook, and it is not a crime but rather an act of "honor".

that is the diff. in civilized societies murder is despicable while for barbarians it is honorable.
          Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

that is the diff. in civilized societies murder is despicable while for barbarians it is honorable.
            We are once again reminded that civilization has missed that part of the world.

Comment

No, not that part, only some areas of it. I have nothing against Druze and Bedouins.
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                We are once again reminded that civilization has missed that part of the world.

hahahahaha! :LOL

While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.
                If it wasn't for the Arabs, the Europeans wouldn't even wash themselves, except for once a month, there would be no compass and yankeeland would never have been discovered.
                Do you even realize that 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 are Arabic symbols?

So please, either shoot yourself or drink some bleach and rid us of your ignorant statements based on your belief that all Arabs are sandmonkeys who only want to fly jumbo jets into your skyscrapers.

Comment

qwert, murder and rape occur on all societies. in india however these crimes would lead to a death penalty.

Right...
                  India is a federative state as far as I know, and has the second largest muslim population in the world, therefore there are many states that have modified the constitution (if India has a modified constitution that is, a federative state with an uncodified constitution would be a disaster!). So you are saying that all "honor" killings are punished in India?
                  For Christ's sake, India is a poor 3rd world country, poverty leads to crime and an increase in religious followers. Stop spreading bullshit. India is not a model state, not by a long shot!

in palestine this woman was let off the hook, and it is not a crime but rather an act of "honor".
                  The Arabs think that Americans are barbarians because they listen to heavy Rock music, they will never understand each other, the cultures differ! And the Americans trying to impose their way of living on the Arabs through military occupation and waging ruthless wars, will cause even more terrorist attacks and resentment of the Americans by the Arabs. They have their own culture!
                  I have no problem with that, a society must live under certain rules.
                  Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever.

Comment

hahahahaha! While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.
                    If it wasn't for the Arabs, the Europeans wouldn't even wash themselves, except for once a month, there would be no compass and yankeeland would never have been discovered.
                    Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever.
                    You seem to have trouble distinguishing between little insignificant pieces of time, like, oh say, hundreds or thousands of years. The advanced culture they once had is not the same culture they have now. Thats like saying the modern day Iraqis can take credit for the achievements of Mesopotamia, to use your example. Sure, they had Islam when they were at their most advanced, but as we have seen with every religion it all comes down to interpretation (read: culture), not the scripture itself. The middle ages proved Christianity was capable of barbarism, but they advanced beyond that. By the same token, Islam started off advanced but its followers ended up narrowing their view points and essentially changing their culture, sacrificing individuality and freedom for unity. And in the end they even lost that too.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                      You seem to have trouble distinguishing between little insignificant pieces of time, like, oh say, hundreds or thousands of years. The advanced culture they once had is not the same culture they have now. Thats like saying the modern day Iraqis can take credit for the achievements of Mesopotamia, to use your example. Sure, they had Islam when they were at their most advanced, but as we have seen with every religion it all comes down to interpretation (read: culture), not the scripture itself. The middle ages proved Christianity was capable of barbarism, but they advanced beyond that. By the same token, Islam started off advanced but its followers ended up narrowing their view points and essentially changing their culture, sacrificing individuality and freedom for unity. And in the end they even lost that too.
                      So you are implying that all Muslims are barbaric savages?
                      Have you read the Quran?
                      The reason why Islam declined was because of Wahabbits.

PS: "Leader" was implying that civilization missed that part of the world, I proved him wrong.

Comment

hahahahaha! :LOL

While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.

So please, either shoot yourself or drink some bleach and rid us of your ignorant statements based on your belief that all Arabs are sandmonkeys who only want to fly jumbo jets into your skyscrapers.
                        HAHAHHAHA LOL

the numbers we use today were invented by INDIANS.....

indian mathematicians developed the modern number system based on indian letters. almost all numbers we use originally come from indian letters which they are based on. 3 is the symbol for vowels in india. 1 is the indian letter a. 2 is the letter r in india.

the arabic mathematician al biruni in his book "indica" writes that arabs borrowed their symbols for numbers and the decimal system from indians. as for arab arithmetic it was also mostly plagiarized from earlier indian manuscripts.

regarding the compass that was invented by the CHINESE and was in use all over eastern asia before the arabs borrowed it.

arabs in their history have invented and created nothing. the have only invaded other countries, slaughtering and assimilating the native peoples and looting wealth and plagiarizing knowledge from other countries.
                        Last edited by roshan; 23 Nov 03,, 01:10.
                        Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

So you are implying that all Muslims are barbaric savages?
                          Have you read the Quran?
                          The reason why Islam declined was because of Wahabbits.

PS: "Leader" was implying that civilization missed that part of the world, I proved him wrong.
                          Where are the non-barbaric-savages? Every time I see or hear about a Muslim, he's telling someone to blow themselves up, to kill Americans, to kill Indians, or to kill Israelis. I keep hearing this is the religion of peace. And what do these "peace loving" people do? They murder their own children for “honor. They tell their children that it's honorable to blow yourself up like a coward. They peach the vilest hate against my country and my way of life. Everywhere there are Muslims there seems to be war. Africa, Kosovo, Chechnya, Kashmir, and Israel. Some religion of "peace."
                          Last edited by Leader; 23 Nov 03,, 01:08.

Comment

Right...
                            India is a federative state as far as I know, and has the second largest muslim population in the world, therefore there are many states that have modified the constitution (if India has a modified constitution that is, a federative state with an uncodified constitution would be a disaster!). So you are saying that all "honor" killings are punished in India?
                            For Christ's sake, India is a poor 3rd world country, poverty leads to crime and an increase in religious followers. Stop spreading bullshit. India is not a model state, not by a long shot!

The Arabs think that Americans are barbarians because they listen to heavy Rock music, they will never understand each other, the cultures differ! And the Americans trying to impose their way of living on the Arabs through military occupation and waging ruthless wars, will cause even more terrorist attacks and resentment of the Americans by the Arabs. They have their own culture!
                            I have no problem with that, a society must live under certain rules.
                            Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever. [/B]
                            there is no state in india where honor killings is legal. murder all over india is punishable by death. indias states do not have the same level of autonomy as american states and laws/criminal code is the same everywhere. thats wht its the "union of india" not the "united states of india".

so youre saying that listening to rock music is on the same level as raping your sister or killing your daughter? what kind of perverted mind is that?

regarding babylon it was inhabited by BABYLONIANS. and babylonians(and many other civilized middle east peoples like phoenicians, nabateans, elamites, sumerians, assyrians, egyptians, nubians etc) were wiped out by the invading arabs.

giving credit to arabs for the work of the babylonians is as ridiculous as giving spain credit for machu picchu.
                            Jivo Brahmaiva Na Aparah

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
                              Where are the non-barbaric-savages? Every time I see or hear about a Muslim, he's telling someone to blow themselves up, to kill Americans, to kill Indians, or to kill Israelis. I keep hearing this is the religion of peace. And what do these "peace loving" people do? They murder their own children for “honor. They tell their children that it's honorable to blow yourself up like a coward. They peach the vilest hate against my country and my way of life. Everywhere there are Muslims there seems to be war. Africa, Kosovo, Chechnya, Kashmir, and Israel. Some religion of "peace."
                              Now it is 100% clear, that you sir ARE an idiot!
                              Basing your knowledge on the facts that you see on TV, without even investigating them is totally idiotic.
                              If you think that all Muslims are the same then, I don't even want to talk to you, it would be the equivalent of talking to a brick.
                              Do you even know the basis of Islam?
                              If I would judge America by the facts that I heard on TV I would certainly imagine you as a world tyrant, gripping on the world's oil resources and initiating wars in the Muslim world and annexing sovereign states!
                              Reconsider your way of life, or shoot yourself, I do not see you advancing past the point of a crack addicted skinhead.

Personal attack.

Comment

Working...
                              X