PDA

View Full Version : girl raped by brothers, killed by mother and younger sister rejoices

roshan
21 Nov 03,, 10:35
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1114HonorKilling14-ON.html

disgusting..... these palestinian savages are better off under israeli rule.

s_qwert63
21 Nov 03,, 13:27
I heard some guy in India killed his friend, cut him up into 20 pieces and chucked different bodyparts in different towns...
Does that mean that all Indians are savages and were better off under British rule?

Jay
21 Nov 03,, 16:19
Originally posted by s_qwert63
Does that mean that all Indians are savages and were better off under British rule?
Actually, I wish people in India were savages, including myself...seriously :smoke

and yeah, if we were savages, we wudve cut british in to pieces and throw them to our wild animals!! :devil

Leader
21 Nov 03,, 22:16
Originally posted by roshan
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1114HonorKilling14-ON.html

why did you post this twice?

roshan
22 Nov 03,, 02:26
i posted this twice by mistake.... first i posted it under the other forum, then i forgot where i posted it and thought it hadnt been posted so i posted it here..... im still trying to feel my way around.

qwert, murder and rape occur on all societies. in india however these crimes would lead to a death penalty.

in palestine this woman was let off the hook, and it is not a crime but rather an act of "honor".

that is the diff. in civilized societies murder is despicable while for barbarians it is honorable.

Leader
22 Nov 03,, 20:44
that is the diff. in civilized societies murder is despicable while for barbarians it is honorable.

We are once again reminded that civilization has missed that part of the world.

bigross86
22 Nov 03,, 22:12
No, not that part, only some areas of it. I have nothing against Druze and Bedouins.

s_qwert63
22 Nov 03,, 22:53
Originally posted by Leader
We are once again reminded that civilization has missed that part of the world.

hahahahaha! :LOL

While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.
If it wasn't for the Arabs, the Europeans wouldn't even wash themselves, except for once a month, there would be no compass and yankeeland would never have been discovered.
Do you even realize that 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 are Arabic symbols?

So please, either shoot yourself or drink some bleach and rid us of your ignorant statements based on your belief that all Arabs are sandmonkeys who only want to fly jumbo jets into your skyscrapers.

s_qwert63
22 Nov 03,, 23:07

qwert, murder and rape occur on all societies. in india however these crimes would lead to a death penalty.

Right...
India is a federative state as far as I know, and has the second largest muslim population in the world, therefore there are many states that have modified the constitution (if India has a modified constitution that is, a federative state with an uncodified constitution would be a disaster!). So you are saying that all "honor" killings are punished in India?
For Christ's sake, India is a poor 3rd world country, poverty leads to crime and an increase in religious followers. Stop spreading bullshit. India is not a model state, not by a long shot!

in palestine this woman was let off the hook, and it is not a crime but rather an act of "honor".

The Arabs think that Americans are barbarians because they listen to heavy Rock music, they will never understand each other, the cultures differ! And the Americans trying to impose their way of living on the Arabs through military occupation and waging ruthless wars, will cause even more terrorist attacks and resentment of the Americans by the Arabs. They have their own culture!
I have no problem with that, a society must live under certain rules.
Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever.

ZFBoxcar
22 Nov 03,, 23:28
hahahahaha! While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.
If it wasn't for the Arabs, the Europeans wouldn't even wash themselves, except for once a month, there would be no compass and yankeeland would never have been discovered.

Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever.

You seem to have trouble distinguishing between little insignificant pieces of time, like, oh say, hundreds or thousands of years. The advanced culture they once had is not the same culture they have now. Thats like saying the modern day Iraqis can take credit for the achievements of Mesopotamia, to use your example. Sure, they had Islam when they were at their most advanced, but as we have seen with every religion it all comes down to interpretation (read: culture), not the scripture itself. The middle ages proved Christianity was capable of barbarism, but they advanced beyond that. By the same token, Islam started off advanced but its followers ended up narrowing their view points and essentially changing their culture, sacrificing individuality and freedom for unity. And in the end they even lost that too.

s_qwert63
22 Nov 03,, 23:33
Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
You seem to have trouble distinguishing between little insignificant pieces of time, like, oh say, hundreds or thousands of years. The advanced culture they once had is not the same culture they have now. Thats like saying the modern day Iraqis can take credit for the achievements of Mesopotamia, to use your example. Sure, they had Islam when they were at their most advanced, but as we have seen with every religion it all comes down to interpretation (read: culture), not the scripture itself. The middle ages proved Christianity was capable of barbarism, but they advanced beyond that. By the same token, Islam started off advanced but its followers ended up narrowing their view points and essentially changing their culture, sacrificing individuality and freedom for unity. And in the end they even lost that too.

So you are implying that all Muslims are barbaric savages?
Have you read the Quran?
The reason why Islam declined was because of Wahabbits.

PS: "Leader" was implying that civilization missed that part of the world, I proved him wrong.

roshan
23 Nov 03,, 00:03
hahahahaha! :LOL

While London was a tiny village and America was populated by hunter-gatherers, the Islamic world was at the forefront, spearheading the development of the world in Arithmetics, Astronomy, Physics and Alchemy.

So please, either shoot yourself or drink some bleach and rid us of your ignorant statements based on your belief that all Arabs are sandmonkeys who only want to fly jumbo jets into your skyscrapers.

HAHAHHAHA LOL

the numbers we use today were invented by INDIANS.....

indian mathematicians developed the modern number system based on indian letters. almost all numbers we use originally come from indian letters which they are based on. 3 is the symbol for vowels in india. 1 is the indian letter a. 2 is the letter r in india.

the arabic mathematician al biruni in his book "indica" writes that arabs borrowed their symbols for numbers and the decimal system from indians. as for arab arithmetic it was also mostly plagiarized from earlier indian manuscripts.

regarding the compass that was invented by the CHINESE and was in use all over eastern asia before the arabs borrowed it.

arabs in their history have invented and created nothing. the have only invaded other countries, slaughtering and assimilating the native peoples and looting wealth and plagiarizing knowledge from other countries.

Leader
23 Nov 03,, 00:04
Have you read the Quran?

PS: "Leader" was implying that civilization missed that part of the world, I proved him wrong.

Where are the non-barbaric-savages? Every time I see or hear about a Muslim, he's telling someone to blow themselves up, to kill Americans, to kill Indians, or to kill Israelis. I keep hearing this is the religion of peace. And what do these "peace loving" people do? They murder their own children for “honor. They tell their children that it's honorable to blow yourself up like a coward. They peach the vilest hate against my country and my way of life. Everywhere there are Muslims there seems to be war. Africa, Kosovo, Chechnya, Kashmir, and Israel. Some religion of "peace."

roshan
23 Nov 03,, 00:14

Right...
India is a federative state as far as I know, and has the second largest muslim population in the world, therefore there are many states that have modified the constitution (if India has a modified constitution that is, a federative state with an uncodified constitution would be a disaster!). So you are saying that all "honor" killings are punished in India?
For Christ's sake, India is a poor 3rd world country, poverty leads to crime and an increase in religious followers. Stop spreading bullshit. India is not a model state, not by a long shot!

The Arabs think that Americans are barbarians because they listen to heavy Rock music, they will never understand each other, the cultures differ! And the Americans trying to impose their way of living on the Arabs through military occupation and waging ruthless wars, will cause even more terrorist attacks and resentment of the Americans by the Arabs. They have their own culture!
I have no problem with that, a society must live under certain rules.
Again, while America was populated by hunter gatherers and the Europeans were still hunting antillope and living in flocks, Hammurabi of Babylon (Iraq) wrote the first set of laws ever. [/B]
there is no state in india where honor killings is legal. murder all over india is punishable by death. indias states do not have the same level of autonomy as american states and laws/criminal code is the same everywhere. thats wht its the "union of india" not the "united states of india".

so youre saying that listening to rock music is on the same level as raping your sister or killing your daughter? what kind of perverted mind is that?

regarding babylon it was inhabited by BABYLONIANS. and babylonians(and many other civilized middle east peoples like phoenicians, nabateans, elamites, sumerians, assyrians, egyptians, nubians etc) were wiped out by the invading arabs.

giving credit to arabs for the work of the babylonians is as ridiculous as giving spain credit for machu picchu.

s_qwert63
23 Nov 03,, 00:25
Originally posted by Leader
Where are the non-barbaric-savages? Every time I see or hear about a Muslim, he's telling someone to blow themselves up, to kill Americans, to kill Indians, or to kill Israelis. I keep hearing this is the religion of peace. And what do these "peace loving" people do? They murder their own children for “honor. They tell their children that it's honorable to blow yourself up like a coward. They peach the vilest hate against my country and my way of life. Everywhere there are Muslims there seems to be war. Africa, Kosovo, Chechnya, Kashmir, and Israel. Some religion of "peace."

Now it is 100% clear, that you sir ARE an idiot!
Basing your knowledge on the facts that you see on TV, without even investigating them is totally idiotic.
If you think that all Muslims are the same then, I don't even want to talk to you, it would be the equivalent of talking to a brick.
Do you even know the basis of Islam?
If I would judge America by the facts that I heard on TV I would certainly imagine you as a world tyrant, gripping on the world's oil resources and initiating wars in the Muslim world and annexing sovereign states!
Reconsider your way of life, or shoot yourself, I do not see you advancing past the point of a crack addicted skinhead.

Personal attack.

s_qwert63
23 Nov 03,, 00:29
there is no state in india where honor killings is legal. murder all over india is punishable by death.

That is a breach of human rights!

so youre saying that listening to rock music is on the same level as raping your sister or killing your daughter? what kind of perverted mind is that?

I was implying that the 2 worlds have totally different cultures!

regarding babylon it was inhabited by BABYLONIANS. and babylonians(and many other civilized middle east peoples like phoenicians, nabateans, elamites, sumerians, assyrians, egyptians, nubians etc) were wiped out by the invading arabs.

giving credit to arabs for the work of the babylonians is as ridiculous as giving spain credit for machu picchu.

Reconsider going through your history books again.
The Babylonians were "wiped" out by the Persians, Greeks, Parthians and then again by the Persians.
The Arabs made much use of the laws made by Hammurabi, they also had some of the best archeologists.

Leader
23 Nov 03,, 00:47
Now it is 100% clear, that you sir ARE an idiot!
Basing your knowledge on the facts that you see on TV, without even investigating them is totally idiotic.
If you think that all Muslims are the same then, I don't even want to talk to you, it would be the equivalent of talking to a brick.
Do you even know the basis of Islam?
If I would judge America by the facts that I heard on TV I would certainly imagine you as a world tyrant, gripping on the world's oil resources and initiating wars in the Muslim world and annexing sovereign states!
Reconsider your way of life, or shoot yourself, I do not see you advancing past the point of a crack addicted skinhead.

Your facts are so distorted by your brain washed philosophy, that you can't even see plain simple logic. You have such low intelligence that it is frightening that you actually come in to contact with other human beings. I feel bad for anyone that has to meet you in person. And you do view America as your fascist media portray us. It's to bad that you haven't evolved far enough to see what right in front of you face.

roshan
23 Nov 03,, 00:52
That is a breach of human rights!

I was implying that the 2 worlds have totally different cultures!

Reconsider going through your history books again.
The Babylonians were "wiped" out by the Persians, Greeks, Parthians and then again by the Persians.
The Arabs made much use of the laws made by Hammurabi, they also had some of the best archeologists.

so yourse saying that in india, we should set murderers free just the same way that arabs set free mothers who murder their own daughters?

the baylonian language was still spoken in mesopotamia at the time of the arab invasions so you cannot claim that greeks or whatever wiped out the babylonians. in fact sassanian mesopotamia was a diverse and multilingual empire with many languages spoken such as babylonian, assyrian, aramaic, greek, chaldean and several others.

Leader
23 Nov 03,, 01:04
so yourse saying that in india, we should set murderers free just the same way that arabs set free mothers who murder their own daughters?

the baylonian language was still spoken in mesopotamia at the time of the arab invasions so you cannot claim that greeks or whatever wiped out the babylonians. in fact sassanian mesopotamia was a diverse and multilingual empire with many languages spoken such as babylonian, assyrian, aramaic, greek, chaldean and several others.

See, what you got to remember is that squirter doesn't give a shit what you think. He's only interested in attacking you. I think that's how he gets off. :LOL

ZFBoxcar
23 Nov 03,, 02:18
Have you read the Quran?

Not all Muslims are barbaric savages. But none of the devout ones have any problem with defending the actions of those that ARE barabaric. And I have not read the entire Quran although I have read part of it. And your point on Wahabism may be correct, because its exactly what I said. Their culture changed. Islam once had 114 schools of thought. All of them had their followers, and all were willing to debate ideas. It was the days of liberal Islamic culture, not so different from todays liberal Judeo-Christian culture. But then to try and hold the Islamic Empire togethor, the leadership banned all but 4 schools of thought. This was the beginning of wahabism. And that was a CULTURAL change. So todays Islamic culture deserves no credit whatsover for the achievements of liberal Islamic culture.

Your comment about Leader shows the flaw that we all seem to suffer from, which is we only use generalizations when it suits us. But in this case he's right because we ARE discussing culture, not individuals. You cant avoid generalizations when talking about society. To do that with Islamic culture, we would need about 1.2 billion threads.

Ray
23 Nov 03,, 02:34
Sqwert,

In India they cut up a chap and chucked him in 20 different parts of India?

Great stuff.

Did they export it to your part of the country as 'hallal' meat so that you could survive? If they did not, then thats bad economics especially since you guys love any flesh so long as it is butchered by pagan rites of so called 'purifying'.

How come by chanting some inane words [handed over by God that I reckon you see daily] makes anything 'pure'?

Not eating pigs is OK since the pigs in the countryside eat human excreta, but then so do other animals.

India is a poor third world country. Indeed, in a poor world where it is the fourth largest economy. If India was really an intolerant country as you wish to state, then I reckon all the Muslims should have been forced out to Pakistan after Partition. It did not happen and isntead it has turned out to have the second largest Muslim population in the World. Our Muslims are not as bigoted as you are.

Heard of our Presidents Called Fakhrudin Ali Ahmed, Abdul kalam, Zakir Hussain etc? They are Hindus? Of the 9 Presidents, there have been 3 Muslims, 1 Sikh, 1 scheduled caste [what you call Untouchable]. Check the % and you will find we aren't that horrifying as you wish to project with your rather persecution complex ridden mind.

The best part is that the current President who is a Muslim was voted in by what you call a 'Hindu party' the BJP, who also projected a Christian before that for President. So, friend, it is time you educated yourself.

It is Ramadan time and so I will not let bad thoughts enter my mind, or else you would have got a mouthful.

roshan
23 Nov 03,, 02:48
regarding laws of hammurabi how did the arabs use it? arabic/islamic law is based on the quran and the shariat(life of mohammed) so i dont see where the laws of hammurabi are.

regarding archaelology, do you refer to razing cities then pillaging the wealth to be archaeology? if so then the arabs were very good archaelogists indeed.

Ray
23 Nov 03,, 02:50
continued......

Sqwert,

It being Ramadan time, I should also not have bad thoughts and instead have only pure thoughts.

In view of this, I wipe bad things like you from my mind and will not allow you to pollute my mind.

Khuda Hafiz.

Leader
23 Nov 03,, 05:17
Originally posted by Ray
In view of this, I wipe bad things like you from my mind and will not allow you to pollute my mind.

I do that too. it's called the Ignore List.

bigross86
23 Nov 03,, 12:44
If anyone's interested:

http://www.wikipedia.org/upload/3/3d/Hindi_Arabic_Numbers.gif

roshan
23 Nov 03,, 13:20
bigross thanks for the chart.

however the indian side of the evolution is very incomplete. the brahmi numerals shown in the chart were in use around 500 years bc. the arabs borrowed the nagari numerals which were in use in northern india at the time of the arab invasion of sindh and multan. so the actual numerals the arabs borrowed from the indians had considerably changed over the 1200 years and did not resemble the brahmi ones.

Jay
24 Nov 03,, 16:26
oh byt he way, Brahmi was widely used in South India, and lot of the south Indian langauges are closely related to brahmi.

"The Brahmi scripts is the earliest known script used for writing Sanskrit. According to the scholars, the period of the Brahmi script relates to the reign of Emperor Ashoka (300 B.C.). The interesting point about Brahmi is that virtually every known piece of writing in the script was inscribed on stone. Variations of the script have been seen in the rock inscriptions of south India, especially at Bhattiprolu in Andhra Pradesh. The Tamil Brahmi, includes symbols for four Tamil letters not seen in Sanskrit. The image below is a rock inscription in Tamil Brahmi, from the interior of TamilNadu."

http://acharya.iitm.ac.in/cgi-bin/script_disp.pl?brahmi

Early Tamil Brahmi The two rock-inscriptions of 3rd -1st
Inscriptions. Netunceliyan at Mangulam. Cent. B.C.
Asoka's Brahmi introduced
around ca. 250 B.C. into the
Tamil country. Adapted between
250-220 to Tamil.
Ur-Tolkappiyum: First standardization of the 2nd-1st .
Eluttatikaram and Tamil language; the first Cent. B.C
Collatikaram minus literary norm of Maturai
later interpolations. between ca. 200-50 B.C.,
based on oral bardic liter-
ature, pre-literary tradi-
tions and "pre-Sangam" lit-
erature of ca 250-150 B.C.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/5180/kamil.html

Jay
24 Nov 03,, 16:42
Continued,
and to say that Arabs 'invented" this is too absurd.And the biggest joke of the year,"Arabs invented zero". Arabs didnt do diddly-squat. The number "Zero", value of "Pi" were all discovered by Indian mathematicians.

And sqwert, The guy who cut the other in to pieces is not out at large. He's in jail repenting for his mistakes. Also its absurd to compare the "honor" killings with a cold blooded murder. Its like comparing Bin Laden with PBUH.

Islam has been tainted by these guys, just bcoz Kaba is there doesnt mean that they'r the keepers of Islam. A lot other South Asian, East Asian, African countries are far more open and tolerant than those aranbs inhabitated areas.

Ofcourse, India is a poor 3rd world country. Say what did the rich first world countries like Saudis or other Aranb coutries do? if they are so religious and pure, why do the aranbs come to India and Pakistan every year to plunder innocent lilttle girls??

Y to they import lil boys from Pakistan and use them as camel jockeys?

Sure, the civilization has missed this part of the world, atleast in the last 100 years...no doubt about it.

roshan
24 Nov 03,, 22:40
jay, all scripts of india and south east asia except the vietnamese script(which is from chinese) come from india. basically hindu traders and buddhist missionaries brought writing to these areas.

scripts that come from brahmi:

indian:
tamil
telugu
malayalam
kannada
gujarati
devanagiri
bengali
oriya
punjabi
sharda script of kashmir

outside india:
tocharic script of central asia(no longer in use)
tibetan script
phags pa mongol script(not in use but once official script of entire mongol realm)
ancient malay/sumatran(not in use)
ancient tagalog(not in use)
javanese
balinese
rejang and lampung scripts of sumatra
limbu and newari scripts used by tribes in nepal
khmer
lao
thai
lanna(northern thai script, no longer in use)
ahom script(ancient people, no longer in use)
burmese/mon script
cham script
buginese script of celebes

theres more but this is all i can remember right now.

Jay
24 Nov 03,, 22:54
Yes Sir, If you go thro the links above, it lists all other languages!
also I guess you forgot to mention sanskrit in the list!

Ray
25 Nov 03,, 02:20
What has the champion of Islam and Islamic heritage to say?

I haven't heard such warped up arguments. It does immense injustice to Islam.

While cultural diversity is there, yet the question of listening to rock and equating it will incest if assinine, if not absurd. Such a thought is not aoolicable to the Indian Muslim psyche. I wonder if that is the psyche of the Mide East and Muslims from Caucasian states.

Honour killing is another absurdity from the Stoneage when there was NO law. If that is still in practice, then those who approve have their heads full of stones and brains are the missing element in their anatomy. I am appaled to learn that this is accceptable to those who technically are educated so much so that they know how to coperate their computer and log in to the Net!

Wonders never cease!

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 14:54
Originally posted by Ray
Sqwert,

In India they cut up a chap and chucked him in 20 different parts of India?

Great stuff.

That is what Jay told us, he even went to the same university with the guy who did it.
What I was implying to explain to him is that:
He thinks that all Arabs are savages because one woman killed her daughter, roshan is Indian as far as I know, so I told him about a crime in India where one dude cut up another guy into many pieces and chucked his bodypieces into different towns. Would you judge a whole nation or a whole race/people just by an act of one individual.

Jay
26 Nov 03,, 17:17
Still you dont get the point....The guy who killed the other is in jail. Its like a hate crime.

Now are you implying the same here?? so the mother is prosecuted in palestine??

Ray
26 Nov 03,, 17:34
Honour killing means that the murder is condoned by society and by law.

Cutting a chap into pieces is a murder clear and simple; and it is rather psychopathic. It has only one answer - death by hanging [that is what is done in India] and no one in the society will shed a tear!

The difference is most important to understand. The Nation [India in this case] wil not condone or accept a murder. Therefore, the question of judging a Nation because of an insance freak does not arise.

However, condoning a killing as a matter of great honour is silly and those who accept such wierd form of 'justice' are sick as far as civilised society is concerned.

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 19:32
Well prove me if I am wrong, but Palestine does not even have a constitution to justify the rights of its' citizens.

bigross86
26 Nov 03,, 19:49
True, but there are basic rights that every human alive is entitled to. Pal's don't get those.

Jay
26 Nov 03,, 19:52
Well prove me if I am wrong, but Palestine does not even have a constitution to justify the rights of its' citizens.

IMO, a nation which does not care/protect and safeguard its citizens by virtue of its constitution or other means is not a nation at all, they are just loosely tied group of people.

And i guess Roshan is right in that extent.

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 19:55
Originally posted by bigross86
True, but there are basic rights that every human alive is entitled to. Pal's don't get those.

But Palestine has not been bined by any Human Rights Acts, therefore without a constitution the country is under Anarchy. So it is the job of the Israeli's as the occupying power to enforce law and order.

Jay
26 Nov 03,, 19:57
So it is the job of the Israeli's as the occupying power to enforce law and order.

:roll

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 19:57
Originally posted by Jay
IMO, a nation which does not care/protect and safeguard its citizens by virtue of its constitution or other means is not a nation at all, they are just loosely tied group of people.

Palestine is NOT a country, it is under the occupation of Israel, if Israel wants to they can shut down the whole Palestinian "cabinet" and the whole apparatus. Palestine is a sort of an autonomy within Israel.

bigross86
26 Nov 03,, 19:58
First of all, you don't need a Human Rights Act to know that a murderer should be punished, and that healthcare is something the government should supply.

Second of all, when Israel does inforce the law, it get's yelled at, so what's the point? I say just move all the Pal's into Jordan or Egypt

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 19:59
Originally posted by Jay
:roll

Let me explain...
If Israel pulls out, then the Palestinians can codify their constitution and justify the rights to every one of their citizens. Without a constitution a citizen of a country does NOT have any rights. UNDERSTAND?

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 20:03
Originally posted by bigross86
First of all, you don't need a Human Rights Act to know that a murderer should be punished, and that healthcare is something the government should supply.

If I go to palestine and shoot someone, I will not be trialled by court, maybe a few hajis will take me around a corner to put some AK rounds in my ass, but that is it. If they introduce statute law and write up a constitution that will say that murder is punishable, the police will have a right to detain me. What is happening in Palestine now is on the basis of "you done a bag thing I will shoot you for that".

Second of all, when Israel does inforce the law, it get's yelled at, so what's the point? I say just move all the Pal's into Jordan or Egypt

Israel had since 1967 to enforce law and order in Palestine. They clearly failed to do that. If you move all the Palestinians to Jordan and Egypt then the international community will really get pissed off. And the number of terrorist attacks will increase dramatically.

bigross86
26 Nov 03,, 20:04
Perhaps you aren't the one who's understanding. Human rights are not a piece of paper. Human rights are the rights every person has, regardless of anything. The right to live without fear. This means that a murderer should be punished, not set free. The right to healthcare. This means that a person should be allowed to go to a hospital and not worry. The right to education. This means that the younger generation should be educated so as to ensure the continuing evolution of the country

s_qwert63
26 Nov 03,, 20:08
Well, if I go to the West bank and kill someone the police will NOT have a right to detain me. Understand?
If that bitch slit her daughters veins open there is no law in Palestine that considers it a crime.
Probably the only law that is in effect in Palestine is Shariat, and that is a bit outdated, would you not agree?

roshan
30 Nov 03,, 08:46

That is what Jay told us, he even went to the same university with the guy who did it.
What I was implying to explain to him is that:
He thinks that all Arabs are savages because one woman killed her daughter, roshan is Indian as far as I know, so I told him about a crime in India where one dude cut up another guy into many pieces and chucked his bodypieces into different towns. Would you judge a whole nation or a whole race/people just by an act of one individual. [/B] unfortunately honor killings are quite widespread in the region and the governments of the area do not wish to break this tradition. for example, the overwhelming majority of the jordanian parliament recently refused to pass a law imposing harsh penalties for honor killers.