Tactical Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Breakfast

An honored tradition on AR15.com, but why only do that on their forum?

Bagel in the toaster over, coffee brewing, salt & pepper in the bowl ahead of the eggs.

Eggs about to be scrambled while the pan warms up.

Eggs cooking.

The tactical part.

1. Breakfast. Scrambled eggs, bagel w/ cream cheese, and coffee

2. A Ka Bar and a Daewoo DP51 Para 9mm to keep anyone from bothering me.

3. A Soviet Military hat from Lithuania to make various jokes about a Soviet Soldier doing just that. "They can have my breakfast when they pry it from my cold dead hands!"

4. Extra clips, a stapler, and measuring tape per AR15.com rules. Also extra staples and a sharpening stone for the Ka Bar.

Cleanup time.

I must say that I am not normally a fan of a blue kitchen (I fancy the color red), but I do so like that floor. :)
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Tactical breakfast...two blueberry nutrigrain bars,orange juice and vitamins and im gone perhaps a spot of tea later in morning
      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

1 Nestle Milkpack with a half fried sasuage "Beef"... And your up for the day!..;)

Comment

Working...
        X