Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Israel angers the Bush administration

Israel angers the Bush administration

Ariel Sharon is surely feeling lonely these days. Tension is building between him and the Bush administration, which feels that mounting Muslim hostility toward the USA, and particularly its troubled occupation of Iraq, is being fuelled by Israel's treatment of the Palestinians.

:ermm

http://www.janes.com/security/intern...1119_1_n.shtml
    A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

LoL.

Well about time USA stop sending my parents tax money to Israel.

But i doubt this is true, USA will continue sending money to ISRAEL. Because after all, the jewish population controls america.

Comment

PiggyWiggy your a hateful asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by PiggyWiggy
        LoL.

Well about time USA stop sending my parents tax money to Israel.

But i doubt this is true, USA will continue sending money to ISRAEL. Because after all, the jewish population controls america.
        i guess neither you or your parents have any say in that!!

USA as a country does what is good for their people "collectively", not for individual phonies!!

If you hate it so much, you can leave America and go to your native father land.
        A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Piggy Wiggy,

Mahatir of Malaysia said that Jew run the USA and the World. It is a matter of opinion. I, somehow, cannot beleive one race can run the world. Mahatir also said that the Jews are very brainy and that Muslims should learn from them! I think all should learn of them.

We have many Jews here and they are real brainy and of that there is no doubt. Lt Gen FRJ Jacob. a Jew from Calcutta, carved out the Pak Army out of East Pakistan in 1971. He is now a Governor of a State in India. I have many Jew friends. I think we have much to learn from them. I also have many Muslim friends. India is a mix of many religions and communties.

Are you are real Russian or from the ethnic minorities that formed a part of the USSR? Are you a Muslim boy?

BTW, how does Bush help Sharon's lonliness?

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

I am Armenian. 100% :)

I understand where you are comming from. Let me add.

I have many jewish friends too, i talk, and hang out with them. I learn from them.

However, there are things that they have done that can not be forgiven, and there are things that they continue doing that should not be forgiven.

And that comment about jews ruling the world, its true. You best believe it. Its hard to believe but then again, isnt the truth always hard to swallow? The malaysian president was a good president, he did good for malaysia.

And, Bush cant just go, alright Sharon, i am cutting you off.

Lol that would cause like, the jewish community in america to go ANTI USA, and make all these crazy movies. after all, they are big directors.

JEWS= Smart People. But, I can never see myself being more than just a Pal with one.

Comment

Piggy Wiggy,

In my school we had many Armenians. In fact they have a school of their own called Armenian College. They are good chaps. They are great sportsmen also.

While you can have your views, but why don't you go and play a hard game of rugby or do a marathon so that all your youth and fervour take a more benign attitude.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by PiggyWiggy
                I have many jewish friends too, i talk, and hang out with them. I learn from them.
                Do you tell them to there face that they are evil sadists that are trying to control the world?

However, there are things that they have done that can not be forgiven, and there are things that they continue doing that should not be forgiven.

And that comment about jews ruling the world, its true. You best believe it. Its hard to believe but then again, isnt the truth always hard to swallow? The malaysian president was a good president, he did good for malaysia.

And, Bush cant just go, alright Sharon, i am cutting you off.

Lol that would cause like, the jewish community in america to go ANTI USA, and make all these crazy movies. after all, they are big directors.

JEWS= Smart People. But, I can never see myself being more than just a Pal with one.
                You are such a classic racist. You put all people of one race in the same category. You assign blame to a whole group of people for the actions of some in that group. By that logic America should sponsor the wholesale genocide of the Muslims because after all "they" are responsible for 9/11.
                Last edited by Leader; 23 Nov 03,, 02:19.

Comment

Working...
                X