Childhood dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Childhood dream

What did you dream of doing as an adult while you were a child?

Originally posted by FutureMD
    What did you dream of doing as an adult while you were a child?
    I dreamed of becoming a Moderator on the World Affairs Board and knocking off sock puppets like yourself.

Unfortunately for my kill-record, Horrido was the one who deserves full credit for smoking you out...Ballguy.

....Tinkertoys
    ....PhilosopherJohn

Did I miss any?

By the way, posing as a girl is a good sign you need some serious professional help you little golf-ball chasing freak
    Last edited by TopHatter; 28 Feb 06,, 04:40.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

HIP HIP HORRIDO!
      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Told ya.

;)

-dale

Comment

Sorry for the delay. I have severe allergies to morons and idiots, symptoms including headaches, nausia, foaming at the mouth... And that gave the game away on the new incarnation of Ballguy.
          The black flag is raised: Ban them all... Let the Admin sort them out.

I know I'm going to have the last word... I have powers of deletion and lock.

Comment

Serves him (or her?) right.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

holy crap
              A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

"Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
                X