2d to 10,000 posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2d to 10,000 posts

So here i sit at Ray's right hand at the top of the WAB mountain, looking down upon all you other fine people and i say, "DAMMIT, GIVE ME A COOL SOUNDING NICKNAME LIKE RAY GOT WHEN HE HIT 10K POSTS!"

LOL.

Suggestions, comments, blah, blah, blah....put em here. :)

Congratulations!

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by Ray
      Congratulations!
      Thanx ray. I still can't believe you passed me. When i went on my hiatus from WAB i had like a 2k+ post count lead!

LOL....

Comment

We had a tradition at another board where the mods would temperarily ban the guy hitting the post count milestone while everyone upped their own post count in the thread congratulating him.

Mods, hint hint.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
          So Sniper wants us to suggest titles for him...Too bad there are not more women on the board, this could've gotten good. :)
          "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Comment

Loaded for Bear ... and Ladies

Comment

Congratulations Sir! :)

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                So Sniper wants us to suggest titles for him...Too bad there are not more women on the board, this could've gotten good. :)
                I'm sorry miss, i believe Adonis is taken.... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Neo
                  Congratulations Sir! :)

OMG...i was a Corporal dude. Nothing even remotely close to a 'sir'.

LOL...."DAMMIT SON, YOU SEE THESE STRIPES? I WORK FOR A LIVING!!!" ;)

Comment

Congrats Snipe :)

Originally posted by gunnut
                    We had a tradition at another board where the mods would temperarily ban the guy hitting the post count milestone while everyone upped their own post count in the thread congratulating him.

Mods, hint hint.
                    Sorry, my Banning Rifle is aimed at certain fake right about now. ;)
                    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

OMG...i was a Corporal dude. Nothing even remotely close to a 'sir'.

LOL...."DAMMIT SON, YOU SEE THESE STRIPES? I WORK FOR A LIVING!!!" ;)
                      Oohps!
                      Congratulations Corporal! :)
                      (I'm just a humble and polite civilian ;) )

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                        Congrats Snipe :)

Sorry, my Banning Rifle is aimed at certain fake right about now. ;)
                        Which one is it this time?

Lemme guess, the "war angel"?

LOL.

Comment

Something that'd throw a little dirt on Bigross, who you beat to ten thousand posts? :)

Which one is it this time?

Lemme guess, the "war angel"?

LOL.
                          Be carefull if your going to engage one of those young super secret squirrel Israeli soldiers. I'm even sure experienced Mossad fear them.

Comment

So here i sit at Ray's right hand at the top of the WAB mountain, looking down upon all you other fine people and i say, "DAMMIT, GIVE ME A COOL SOUNDING NICKNAME LIKE RAY GOT WHEN HE HIT 10K POSTS!"

LOL.

how about '10,000 kills'?

P.S. you have WAY too much time on your hands LOL
                            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by parihaka
                              how about '10,000 kills'?

P.S. you have WAY too much time on your hands LOL
                              Nope, just a VERY fast typer with an excellent broadband connection. :)

My avg post takes about ten seconds to compose and paste.

Comment

Working...
                              X