PDA

View Full Version : Why women should not be allowed in the police!

s_qwert63
16 Nov 03,, 21:21
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/negligence.mpg

(right click > save as)

bigross86
16 Nov 03,, 21:34
That's sad, yet funny.

Ironduke
16 Nov 03,, 22:36
:LOL

ChrisF202
30 May 04,, 16:34
:LOL
lmao, that was so funny

Leader
01 Jun 04,, 00:59
:eek: LOL

Bill
03 Jun 04,, 01:25
For the love of freaking god, WHAT A MORON!

Leader
03 Jun 04,, 04:09
For the love of freaking god, WHAT A MORON!

I love how it just happened to go off as she lowers the gun to point it at his head. Maybe she has some repressed hatred of men.

Bill
03 Jun 04,, 06:11
You know the first thing that they teach you in the military is to keep your goddamned finger off of the trigger until you're in the act of firing.

They should let the perp shoot her back with the same Berreta 92 she shot him with.

Leader
03 Jun 04,, 07:24
You know the first thing that they teach you in the military is to keep your goddamned finger off of the trigger until you're in the act of firing.

They should let the perp shoot her back with the same Berreta 92 she shot him with.

It kind of makes sense not to put your finger on the trigger unless you are going to shoot the gun. It is not as if the guy was going to get up and kill her in the millisecond it takes to put you finger on the trigger.

tw-acs
17 Jun 04,, 16:26
Maybe this is a call for proper funding and the management of such resources and training of police officers and why not all the armed services too. I mean my friend is in the National Guard, I asked him what the Geneva Accords were he was like "whats that?"

My point is its not her fault she was not properly trained its the people that let her on the street that should be held accountable.

Leader
17 Jun 04,, 18:58
Maybe this is a call for proper funding and the management of such resources and training of police officers and why not all the armed services too. I mean my friend is in the National Guard, I asked him what the Geneva Accords were he was like "whats that?"

My point is its not her fault she was not properly trained its the people that let her on the street that should be held accountable.

You know. You're no fun at all. :frown:

tw-acs
17 Jun 04,, 21:59
I just think that if you were that guy being arrested and you had a firearm discharged that close to you, whether you got hit or not, you would be very pissed off.

Leader
17 Jun 04,, 22:03
I just think that if you were that guy being arrested and you had a firearm discharged that close to you, whether you got hit or not, you would be very pissed off.

See.

tw-acs
17 Jun 04,, 22:13
See.

What?
See what?

Leader
17 Jun 04,, 22:26
What?
See what?

Your not any fun, but never mind. :rolleyes:

tw-acs