• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1/35 Scale Gallery

See my galley here:

Warning for many pics!

Gallery
    Last edited by Nord; 14 Feb 06,, 15:05.

I think the only thing I can say is...your damned good! I am completely blown away! The way you paint the figures is even better...the detail it awsome. My hat is off to you. *bow*
    [Wasting Space]

Comment

ohhh I have got an answer!

thanx foar your comment sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Nord View Post

See my galley here:

Warning for many pics!

Gallery
        Compared to my model!! Darn it! how do I attach a pic that is on my hard drive?
        Last edited by texasjohn; 16 Sep 06,, 04:04.

Comment

Tex go into reply and write what you desire then go to manage attachments and upload (browse) from your drive. . You will see the files (attachment) next to the browse box for each that you upload.After uploading choose close this screen in the dialog box and hit submit reply and they will post. You can always edit afterwards up to a certain period of time.
          Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Wow man, you have real talent. Very, very nice work!
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

My humble Fulcrum... from 12 years ago..
              Attached Files

Comment

Now I need to learn "resizing 101"....

Nord, how did you get the headlight shining effect?

Comment

Nice models. Also good that this forum is getting some activity :)
                  "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Here is a modeller's question. I have a F-14 that I am restoreing. Over the years the cockpit got damaged and has a hole on it. I was going to scotch tape the underside and use the wife's clear fingernail polish ( thin layers) to get the glass effect. Does anyone know of a better way. I just don't want to rush in and ruin the model.

Comment

Originally posted by texasjohn View Post
                      Here is a modeller's question. I have a F-14 that I am restoreing. Over the years the cockpit got damaged and has a hole on it. I was going to scotch tape the underside and use the wife's clear fingernail polish ( thin layers) to get the glass effect. Does anyone know of a better way. I just don't want to rush in and ruin the model.
                      You mean the canopy?

Well, to repair it (how the heck did it get a hole in it?? ;) ) you could use something like Krystal Kleer or something to fill the hole. My personal recommendation is to do a search across the web and places like Fine Scale Modeler for a replacement piece. Maybe someone sells an F-14 upgrade kit in your scale that has a vacuum-formed canopy, for instance.

And never use Scotch tape - leaves too much residue. Buy some low-tack modeler's masking tape, or use the white or blue stuff (tape) from the Home Depot housepaint section.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                        You mean the canopy?

Well, to repair it (how the heck did it get a hole in it?? ;) ) you could use something like Krystal Kleer or something to fill the hole. My personal recommendation is to do a search across the web and places like Fine Scale Modeler for a replacement piece. Maybe someone sells an F-14 upgrade kit in your scale that has a vacuum-formed canopy, for instance.

And never use Scotch tape - leaves too much residue. Buy some low-tack modeler's masking tape, or use the white or blue stuff (tape) from the Home Depot housepaint section.

-dale
                        Yes, I did mean canopy!! The hole "appeared" one day, when the kits were 10 and 12 years old. I came home from work and found the model knocked around on the display shelf, with the magical hole in the canopy. Both girls swore it was the work of " not me".

I'm glad I asked before using scotch tape. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Yes, I did mean canopy!! The hole "appeared" one day, when the kits were 10 and 12 years old. I came home from work and found the model knocked around on the display shelf, with the magical hole in the canopy. Both girls swore it was the work of " not me".

I'm glad I asked before using scotch tape. Thanks for the tip.
                          Root dir.

Look around in the folders there for some pics of my finsihed stuff and also build-up photos. Happy to give any advice I feel qualified on.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
                            Root dir.

Look around in the folders there for some pics of my finsihed stuff and also build-up photos. Happy to give any advice I feel qualified on.

-dale
                            Wow Dale! that's some pretty darn good work there. I think you are miles ahead of me. Any idea how Nord got the headlight effect on the tank? Photoshop? btw, is that you with the Katz eyes??

Comment

Now I need to learn "resizing 101"....

Nord, how did you get the headlight shining effect?
                              It was photoshopped in.
                              http://www.economicthought.net

Comment

Working...
                              X