• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y'd have to make it up ...

Tonight on UK Channel 4

7.55 3 miute wonder: Squat Street.
    A squatter defies police requests to move out [ ]

8.00 You are what you eat.
    Nutritionist Dr. Gillian McKieth comes to the aid of a 50 yr old woman with a love of sweets who has little time for exercise. [ ]

8.30 It's me or the dog.
    DJ "Diddy" David Hamilton receives help from animal behaviour expert Victoria Stillwell. His unhygenic Gordan setter is in desperate need of discipline. [ ]

9.00 How to divorce without screwing up your children.
    The families travel to America to attend a course aimed at helping them rise above their personal grievances [sic] and put the children first. [ ]

10.00 Shameless [no kidding]
    Carl gets a job growing cannabis for the Maguire Brothers, but ends up getting arrested. [ ]

Some highlights from other terestrial channels on this benighted evening:

BBC 2:

The hairy Bikers' cookbook
    Alternative Medicine: The evidence
    Newsnight

BBC 1:

Regional News
    Imagine: Sitting Comfortably [Alan Yentob discusses his love affair with chairs. Really.]
    Surviving Disaster ['bit late wouldn't you agree?]

It gets worse. But I'm too lazy. All of the above is true and the programme listings taken from national papers verbatum.

Thus, when you have recovered from the revalation that this is reportage and not fiction I cordially invite you to submit the most unbelievable single evening of f**kwitted comissioning and scheduling you can muster. God help us all
    Last edited by The Chap; 07 Feb 06,, 21:51.
    Where's the bloody gin? An army marches on its liver, not its ruddy stomach.
Working...
X