Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl Commercials

Sweetest:

The Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale that was trying to pull the wagon and then his parents were behind pushing...OMG...How sweet!!
    "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are."-Sholem Asch

"I always turn to the sports page first, which records people's accomplishments. The front page has nothing but man's failures."-Earl Warren

"I didn't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs."-Nancy Reagan, when asked a political question at a "Just Say No" rally

"He no play-a da game, he no make-a da rules."-Earl Butz, on the Pope's attitude toward birth control

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
    Sweetest:

The Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale that was trying to pull the wagon and then his parents were behind pushing...OMG...How sweet!!
    That's the first beer comercial i ever saw wher it appealed to women more than men...
    I thought most all of them sucked compared to previous superbowls.
    The only good one that I remember was the Budweiser with the to dudes getting chased by the bear, then one gets pinned-down, so he sets a bottle of Bud light on the rock, and the bear pauses.... until his friend takes it and runs-off.

Oh yeah, my favorite was the Emerald Nuts one with the really long acronym.
    Anyone know what the acronym was?

Comment

lol something about a druid under the stairs

Comment

Oh god I found the commercials...
        go to www.emeraldnuts.com then go to the "see our big TV spot" thingy; it's on the lower left-hand corner of the window.
        I love all of them.

Comment

lol nice find

Comment

Originally posted by sniperdude411
            That's the first beer comercial i ever saw wher it appealed to women more than men...
            I thought most all of them sucked compared to previous superbowls.
            The only good one that I remember was the Budweiser with the to dudes getting chased by the bear, then one gets pinned-down, so he sets a bottle of Bud light on the rock, and the bear pauses.... until his friend takes it and runs-off.

Oh yeah, my favorite was the Emerald Nuts one with the really long acronym.
            Anyone know what the acronym was?
            If I was the bear, the dude who offered me a crappy beer would have been shredded to a pulp. What an insult. Only women drink pilsners, and light bear at that. Good God!, how embarrassing to allow other countries to think Americans swill that goat pee. Great beer comes from a tap, and to be served any less than 20 oz at a time is an insult.

The commercial I liked best was the one in the hospital with the fly and the defibrulator.
            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I sort of liked the diet pepsi commercial with jackie chan. and of course kermie and the hybrid commercial. that had to be my favorite.

p.diddy should be chained and never be let in front of a camera again.

Comment

The Diet Pepsi commercial w/ Jackie Chan, The Bud Light comericial with the bear, and the Fed-X commercial were the best ones IMO. Candice Michele & GoDaddy.com are slipping.

Comment

http://video.google.com/superbowl.html

Just in case anyone missed any of the commercials.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Dude, I'm watching all of them back-to-back right now.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatsLiberal
                      Sweetest:

Absolutely positively agree it was an excellent commercial. Indeed, makes you wonder how many times (friends, family & even strangers) were there for you and you never even knew because your head was always focused on "I" and yet we cherished victory and accomplishment none the less. thats humility!
                      Last edited by Dreadnought; 07 Feb 06,, 20:43.
                      Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
                      X