PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl Commercials

THL
06 Feb 06,, 01:44
Sweetest:

The Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale that was trying to pull the wagon and then his parents were behind pushing...OMG...How sweet!! :redface:

sniperdude411
06 Feb 06,, 03:19
Sweetest:

The Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale that was trying to pull the wagon and then his parents were behind pushing...OMG...How sweet!! :redface:

That's the first beer comercial i ever saw wher it appealed to women more than men...
I thought most all of them sucked compared to previous superbowls.
The only good one that I remember was the Budweiser with the to dudes getting chased by the bear, then one gets pinned-down, so he sets a bottle of Bud light on the rock, and the bear pauses.... until his friend takes it and runs-off.

Oh yeah, my favorite was the Emerald Nuts one with the really long acronym.
Anyone know what the acronym was?

EricTheRed
06 Feb 06,, 03:23
lol something about a druid under the stairs

sniperdude411
06 Feb 06,, 03:54
Oh god I found the commercials...
go to www.emeraldnuts.com then go to the "see our big TV spot" thingy; it's on the lower left-hand corner of the window.
I love all of them.

EricTheRed
06 Feb 06,, 03:57
lol nice find

bonehead
06 Feb 06,, 04:01
That's the first beer comercial i ever saw wher it appealed to women more than men...
I thought most all of them sucked compared to previous superbowls.
The only good one that I remember was the Budweiser with the to dudes getting chased by the bear, then one gets pinned-down, so he sets a bottle of Bud light on the rock, and the bear pauses.... until his friend takes it and runs-off.

Oh yeah, my favorite was the Emerald Nuts one with the really long acronym.
Anyone know what the acronym was?

If I was the bear, the dude who offered me a crappy beer would have been shredded to a pulp. What an insult. Only women drink pilsners, and light bear at that. Good God!, how embarrassing to allow other countries to think Americans swill that goat pee. Great beer comes from a tap, and to be served any less than 20 oz at a time is an insult.

The commercial I liked best was the one in the hospital with the fly and the defibrulator.

giggs88
06 Feb 06,, 20:12
I sort of liked the diet pepsi commercial with jackie chan. and of course kermie and the hybrid commercial. that had to be my favorite.

p.diddy should be chained and never be let in front of a camera again.

Lunatock
06 Feb 06,, 20:16
The Diet Pepsi commercial w/ Jackie Chan, The Bud Light comericial with the bear, and the Fed-X commercial were the best ones IMO. Candice Michele & GoDaddy.com are slipping.

gunnut
07 Feb 06,, 01:11
http://video.google.com/superbowl.html

Just in case anyone missed any of the commercials.

sniperdude411
07 Feb 06,, 02:50
Dude, I'm watching all of them back-to-back right now.

Dreadnought
07 Feb 06,, 15:16
Sweetest:

Absolutely positively agree it was an excellent commercial. Indeed, makes you wonder how many times (friends, family & even strangers) were there for you and you never even knew because your head was always focused on "I" and yet we cherished victory and accomplishment none the less.:redface: thats humility!