Superbowl: Pittsburg or Seattle you call it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl: Pittsburg or Seattle you call it

Either way it is bound to be a very good game. Both teams are certainly hungry for the Title.

IMO. Pittsburghs pass rush and defense are certainly a mountain that Seattle will have to climb along with Big Ben in the drivers seat.
    However I dont discount Seattle, Not being there makes them plenty hungry enough to earn the title and well deserved if they can achieve it.

My pick- Pittsburgh I think Bill Cowher "the chin" deserves the win. ;)
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Go Hawks!
    "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by highsea
      Go Hawks!
      High Sea I must congradulate the Seahawks they have worked very hard at getting there and I do believe they deserve to win as well. This will be their first if im not mistaken. I kinnda had the feeling wherever Holmgren went sucess would soon follow. Myself Im from Philly but I do like Pittsburgh. It shall be an excellent game no doubt. The bookies are cringing over this game because of how close the point spread will be.

Comment

Yeah, it's our first Superbowl. We went to the conference championship game in '84, but lost. I think we had a division championship somewhere in there also. But no Superbowl.

So I'm stoked. This is the best team we've ever had, and I really think they will pull it off. All the pieces are working together, and the team is healthy. I think our D is highly underrated, the Offense is #1, we beat Washington even without Shawn Alexander, and we smeared Carolina- both highly rated defensive teams. So the Steelers better be on their toes.

The team is just playing so well together it's unbelievable. We never have gotten any respect from the East Coast teams, so we're primed to make a big noise this year.

Now if Paul Allen would just buy the Mariners I'd be a happy man. ;)
        Last edited by highsea; 27 Jan 06,, 23:09.
        "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Hawks?? who ??
          A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

didnt I tell ya guys, Steelers rock
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
              didnt I tell ya guys, Steelers rock
              When we blindly adopt a religion, a political system, a literary dogma, we become automatons. We cease to grow. - Anais Nin

Comment

Seattle got so hosed by the refs that they should get a gold plated appology note.

Amazing.

Comment

I certainly have to admit some of the plays were definately questionable to say the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                    Seattle got so hosed by the refs that they should get a gold plated appology note.

Amazing.
                    Aint THAT the truth. When Pitt drug the ball across the line and the refs called the TD good....OMG. The hawks on the 2 yd. line that was called back, OMG.....and the TD the hawks made that was no good....OMG.

I'm now $100.00 poorer this morning.

To me, The Seahawks lost to the refs, not to the Steelers....the Seahawks to me was an overall better team.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                      Aint THAT the truth. When Pitt drug the ball across the line and the refs called the TD good....OMG. The hawks on the 2 yd. line that was called back, OMG.....and the TD the hawks made that was no good....OMG.

I'm now $100.00 poorer this morning.

To me, The Seahawks lost to the refs, not to the Steelers....the Seahawks to me was an overall better team.
                      I didn't bet a dime, i just hate to see a team robbed it's chance of glory by either A) bad, B) incompetent, or C) corrupt officiating.

Whatever that was last night....it was one of the three.

Just terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                        I just hate to see a team robbed it's chance of glory by either A) bad, B) incompetent, or C) corrupt officiating.

Whatever that was last night....it was one of the three.

Just terrible.
                        Ditto that.

I lost the bet to my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                        X