Hitlers Jewish Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitlers Jewish Soldiers

Came across this book by accident when seraching for info on the Nanking massacre (apparently Nazi diplomats saved lives there; go figure). It is interesting, if true. The website it links from is while not neo-Nazi in the classical sence, is pretty much a "Nazis were not so bad" place. But many of the people it mentions were it seems actually Jewish or part Jewish, or had enough Jewish blood in them to be considered Jewish by Hitler (on that issue, I wonder if someone could actually enlighten me on what exactly consititute a Jew under Jewish scripture), but still earnet a distinguished enough record seving the thrird reich.

http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Racecard/Hitler's_Jewish_Soldiers.htm
    "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Originally posted by sparten
    Came across this book by accident when seraching for info on the Nanking massacre (apparently Nazi diplomats saved lives there; go figure). It is interesting, if true. The website it links from is while not neo-Nazi in the classical sence, is pretty much a "Nazis were not so bad" place. But many of the people it mentions were it seems actually Jewish or part Jewish, or had enough Jewish blood in them to be considered Jewish by Hitler (on that issue, I wonder if someone could actually enlighten me on what exactly consititute a Jew under Jewish scripture), but still earnet a distinguished enough record seving the thrird reich.

Question ...Wasnt Hitler himself a jew or born to jewish parents? I think I saw that on the History channel before,
    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Possibly had Jewish ansestry. Not all that unusual for the time.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_325b.html

He did however boast the services of only one testicle as the contempory song went.

Hitler has only got one ball,
      Goering has two, but very small;
      Himmler is very sim'lar,
      And Goebbels has no balls at all.

Another classic which my Grand father loved

Whistle while you work/Hitler was a jerk/Mussolini bit his weenie/Now it doesn't work
      http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a2_128b.html

This good gentleman notes that
      "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

Possibly had Jewish ansestry. Not all that unusual for the time.

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_325b.html

He did however boast the services of only one testicle as the contempory song went.

Hitler has only got one ball,
        Goering has two, but very small;
        Himmler is very sim'lar,
        And Goebbels has no balls at all.

Another classic which my Grand father loved

Whistle while you work/Hitler was a jerk/Mussolini bit his weenie/Now it doesn't work

This good gentleman notes that
        So the claim that binny hated the WTC because Towers 1 & 2 preyed on his insecurities isn't exactly a new idea?

Comment

Hmmm, I don't know about the German Army, but it was fairly well known that there were a number of Jewish enlisted men in the KriegsMarine. Admiral Raeder couldn't care less what a person's background was as long as he was a good sailor. Their families were also protected as well.

Sort of hard to prove though. Going over this link http://www.kbismarck.com/crew/crewlist.html it is hard to pick out Jewish names. A little spooky though when you run across your own name.
          Able to leap tall tales in a single groan.

Comment

There were some half Jews who managed to be important enough to save their families for a while (when the war started to go badly, Hitler recalled the half Jews who had been kicked out of the armed forces when he took power). Full Jews were a no-no, and when Hitler realized he was going to lose the war anyways he re-fired the half Jews and sent them to the camps.

Comment

What was the name of that half jew Nazi rocket scientist? He had Hitler sucking his balls throughout the whole war...

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                There were some half Jews who managed to be important enough to save their families for a while (when the war started to go badly, Hitler recalled the half Jews who had been kicked out of the armed forces when he took power). Full Jews were a no-no, and when Hitler realized he was going to lose the war anyways he re-fired the half Jews and sent them to the camps.
                I read about a full Jew who served in the Whermact. He still goes to the synagouge. He served in North Africa and then after been wonded and evacuated out, went to the Eastern Front where he was wounded at Stalingrad and evacuated again (before the encirclement).
                When asked why he fought he answered "For Deutchland".
                Apparently it was common enough esp after the war turned sour.

Comment

I read about a full Jew who served in the Whermact. He still goes to the synagouge. He served in North Africa and then after been wonded and evacuated out, went to the Eastern Front where he was wounded at Stalingrad and evacuated again (before the encirclement).
                  When asked why he fought he answered "For Deutchland".
                  Apparently it was common enough esp after the war turned sour.
                  There were a fair number of decent Wehrmacht officers who protected the soldiers under their command that they knew to be Jewish. But Hitler and the SS did not know about this, their identities had to be hidden.

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                    There were a fair number of decent Wehrmacht officers who protected the soldiers under their command that they knew to be Jewish. But Hitler and the SS did not know about this, their identities had to be hidden.
                    Amazingly Ironic that certain ones were kept hidden and safe while the general majority were brutaly murdered. Why couldnt they show that same sentiment to all of those who were sent to the gas chambers. After the Nuremburg trials all of the criminals should have met the very same embarrasing end as the innocent did before. Fortunately for them the Allies were much kinder.
                    Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Question ...Wasnt Hitler himself a jew or born to jewish parents? I think I saw that on the History channel before,
                      Wow I would love to have heard that, fact of the matter is there is no proof of that, I feel fairly sure you saw no such thing.

Comment

Capt. Ernst Lindemann was a full blood Jew, and the SS was fully aware of the fact, the SS was not willing to remove Lindemann due to the fact they (The SS) knew it would cause a rather large problem with distrust of the SS within the German Navy as Lindemann was one of the highest regarded officers in German navy, Lindemann was Capt. of the Bismarck..

There were more than a few jews inside the Nazi war machine..

Nazi Germany also had units that were made up of Brits, Americans and so on though out WW2..

Comment

From what I've heard, Hitler had a Jewish grandparent, and it was a Jewish doctor who advised Hitler's mother to have an abortion while she was pregnant with him.

As far as Judaism goes, there is absolutely no such thing as half-Jewish, quarter-Jewish, eigth-Jewish or whatever. Judaism is determined solely by the mother. If the mother is Jewish, religous or not, then the child is Jewish. A child can have all Jewish relatives on the fathers side, but if the mother is not Jewish, than neither is the child.
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Aryan
                            What was the name of that half jew Nazi rocket scientist? He had Hitler sucking his balls throughout the whole war...
                            I think it was Willy Ley.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                              From what I've heard, Hitler had a Jewish grandparent, and it was a Jewish doctor who advised Hitler's mother to have an abortion while she was pregnant with him.

As far as Judaism goes, there is absolutely no such thing as half-Jewish, quarter-Jewish, eigth-Jewish or whatever. Judaism is determined solely by the mother. If the mother is Jewish, religous or not, then the child is Jewish. A child can have all Jewish relatives on the fathers side, but if the mother is not Jewish, than neither is the child.
                              Hmmm. Elizabeth Taylor was "Jewish". Sammy Davis Jr. was "Jewish". I think you are Jewish if you follow the Jewish Religion commonly called Judaism regardless of your ethnic background.

Actually, the first "Jews" were HEBREWS. But you could still be of Hebrew descent and not be a Jew.

But in desparation toward the end of the war, the German Army enlisted almost anybody. There was even a special SS unit of Muslims. They wore the standard issue SS uniform but a Fez instead of a fore-and-aft. According to the History channel program on the SS, only 20% (1 in 5) SS soldiers were actually German.

Comment

Working...
                              X