PDA

View Full Version : Washington DC



Jay
10 Nov 03,, 06:02
ok, i temproarily moved to DC for a few weeks, so any suggestions for sight seeing, bars and so and so......

p.s gonna work for a Federal Agency (trade related).

Jay
13 Nov 03,, 18:55
ok, no body replied :mad:

anyway there are posters all over our office advertising new Aegis ABM ballroom ceremony :dbanana

s_qwert63
13 Nov 03,, 18:59
see that thing that looks like a dick...

ChrisF202
13 Nov 03,, 23:09
hmm, ive only been to DC once, liked it, went to this nice New Orleans style place in Arlington and a steak house in Georgetown while I was there

Ironduke
13 Nov 03,, 23:58
Originally posted by s_qwert63
see that thing that looks like a dick...
It's called the Washington Monument, and it's an obelisk.

ChrisF202
15 Nov 03,, 03:04
Originally posted by s_qwert63
see that thing that looks like a dick...
Are you insulting the United States of America and a momument deticated to one of our national heros?

s_qwert63
15 Nov 03,, 08:32
No as far as I know, Americans themselves are caling that obelisk a "dick" - shows how much your youth respects their national heroes.
I've seen an American guy who was going for a piss on a German cemetery in Ypres... his excuse was that he was drunk and needed a piss.

Leader
15 Nov 03,, 18:04
Originally posted by s_qwert63
see that thing that looks like a dick...

You're such a waste of life.

s_qwert63
15 Nov 03,, 20:29
And you are a waste of my time!

Leader
15 Nov 03,, 22:08
Originally posted by s_qwert63
And you are a waste of my time!

Go to hell. Oh wait you are in hell. It's called Russia!

s_qwert63
15 Nov 03,, 22:17
Originally posted by Leader
Go to hell. Oh wait you are in hell. It's called Russia!

You got ADD?
Look under location, do you know where that is?

Leader
15 Nov 03,, 22:25
Originally posted by s_qwert63
You got ADD?
Look under location, do you know where that is?

One hell is the same as another. The Netherlands is in the same moral sewer that Russia is in.

s_qwert63
15 Nov 03,, 22:29
Do you even know where it is in the Atlas?

Leader
15 Nov 03,, 22:55
Originally posted by s_qwert63
Do you even know where it is in the Atlas?

I know far more about world geography then you do, squirter.

Ironduke
15 Nov 03,, 23:11
Originally posted by s_qwert63
Do you even know where it is in the Atlas?
North of Belgium, west of Germany. Been there, pretty fun place.

ChrisF202
16 Nov 03,, 03:04
Dont they have street vendors selling weed like they sell t-shirts here?

bigross86
16 Nov 03,, 13:29
No, that's Amsterdam

s_qwert63
16 Nov 03,, 14:53
You can only sell marijuana with a licence, in a coffee shop (it doesn't have to be in Amsterdam), you also have to pay a tax to the government. If you sell marijuana on the streets without a tax or re-sell it, it is drug dealing and you can get arrested for that. You are also not allowed to smoke marijuana on the streets, only in coffeeshops or at home. If you are caught smoking marijuana in the streets it will be confiscated.

Jay
17 Nov 03,, 20:49
damn guys! let it go :mad:

Lunatock
17 Nov 03,, 21:56
Originally posted by Jay
damn guys! let it go :mad:

I agree. Mostly on squirt's instigating, yet agree nonetheless.

Jay
17 Nov 03,, 23:54
qwert,
Lets be civil man, it aint pretty when u talk about a national monument like that!

Leader
18 Nov 03,, 00:56
Originally posted by s_qwert63
You can only sell marijuana with a licence, in a coffee shop (it doesn't have to be in Amsterdam), you also have to pay a tax to the government. If you sell marijuana on the streets without a tax or re-sell it, it is drug dealing and you can get arrested for that. You are also not allowed to smoke marijuana on the streets, only in coffeeshops or at home. If you are caught smoking marijuana in the streets it will be confiscated.

Wow you need a license to sell it, and you mean you can't go around smoking it in the streets. //hippy accent// "That's oppression man!" :roll

Ray
18 Nov 03,, 02:58
Sqwert,

The only dick I heard of in Washington was Richard Nixon!:dbanana

ChrisF202
18 Nov 03,, 14:08
Originally posted by Ray
Sqwert,

The only dick I heard of in Washington was Richard Nixon!:dbanana
Bill Clinton showed it a few times as well i might add